DS Errormare~ Friends, enemies, lovers.

(Requested by: humanoidskelegirl, for their friend fandom_yaoi_shipper. Okay, three things about this chapter: Nightmare is a girl, Error is part of the Justice Regains and this is a lemon, but there's a bit angst at the beginning (because drama) and fluff at the end but it's mainly a lemon.)

Nightmare's POV:

''Why Error? Just... why?'' I asked a I stared at him through the bars.
''... I di-didn't have a-a cho-choice.'' he replied as he looked away.
''What do you mean?''
''T-th-they s-sai-said th-that it-the wo-would k-kil-kill y-you if I did-didn't j-jo-join...'' he answered as he glitched madly.

''They wouldn't. Dream may hate my powers and negativity but I'm still his sister, he wouldn't kill me.'' I said frimly thought I couldn't help to feel sympathy for my once friend and crush.

''D-dre-dream di-didn't k-kn-know... I-it wa-was j-ju-just Bl-blue and I-in-ink. They wo-woul-wouldn't h-has-hasitste to d-do it-it.'' he said as blue tears  fell from his eyes.

''I di-did wha-what I-I co-cou-could to h-he-help y-you I s-sa-sabotaged th-them and-and I'll-I'll help yo-you e-es-esca-escape but I ca-can't lea-leave. I do-don't w-want th-them to h-hu-hurt you.'' he continued his sobbing and glitching making it harder to understand his words.

''Hey...'' I said as I placed my hand on his cheek through the bars.
''It's okay. You did what you thought was the best for me.'' I said shakigly as tears formed in the corners of my eyes.

As soon as our eyes met we both broke down crying. We hugged each other through the bars, it was uncomfortable but we didn't care, all that mattered that we were together and that we finally knew what or rather who tore us apart.

After almost half an hour of crying we finally calmed down.
''Le-let's get y-you out of her-here.'' Error whispered before teleporting us somewhere.

I looked around to see an abandoned house we once used as a hide out.
''So-sorry I c-couldn't re-think of a-an-any other pla-place to go.'' he said as he dried off his tears.
''It's okay, we were planning to come back here anyway.'' I replied resting my head on his shoulder.

''Nig-nighty I ha-heve to g-go b-ba-back there be-before t-they reli-relize th-that I'm go-gone.'' Error whispered sadly. I huffed in annoyance before I got an idea.

''But what if I were to... Let's say.'' I said as I slowly slid into his lap. ''Hold you hostage?'' I asked as I lifted his chin with my hand.
''Well... I wo-wouldn't be a-ab-able to e-escape.'' he replied as he placed his hands on my hips.

''And they couldn't punish you for it because you had no control over what happened.'' I continued to speak as I slowly unzipped his hoodie.
''T-true. We-well... wha-what w-will my c-ca-captor do-do to me?'' he asked as his hands went to grip my ass.

''I think you know what she'll do.~'' I purred as I threw his hoodie off him.
''I th-think s-so to.~'' he purred before pulling me into a kiss.

(Lemon will start here so no innocent beans allowed past this line of lemons.)

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

I immediately licked his teeth/lips (?) asking for entrance which he quickly gave. Our tounges danced together in their little fight as we pulled off our clothes.

Our hands touched the other's body with big desire and longing as our ectobodies snapped into existence.

I won our tounge war and explored his mouth almost desperately. I can't find right words to describe how much I wanted this, how much I wanted him.

I pulled away from our intense make out session to allow us to breathe. We both panted as we looked each other in the eyes.

''Are you ready for the next part?'' I asked as I slowly positioned myself above his member.
''Mo-more ready t-than e-ev-ever darling.~'' he purred before gently pushing me down onto his dicc.

I guided myself down, we both moaned loudly as we felt it enter me. I kept pushing down until it was fully in, giving myself a moment to get used to this new feeling.

After almost a minute I started to bounce up and down making us both moan again. I kept bouncing slowly getting faster, Error soon started to trust up into me as I went down adding in to our pleasure.

I felt myself creeping closer to my release as we continued. I could tell Error was to because he gripped my ass tighter and I could feel his member twitching inside me.

''N-nighty! I-I'm ahhh g-go-gonna- a-ahhhh!'' Error tried to speak through his moans, failing miserably.
''I- ahhh! know. Just let it out baby. Gahhh!''

As soon as I said that he slammed me down harder than before and cummed deep inside me.
''Errrroor!'' I moaned out as I cumming barely a second later.

We both panted, sitting perfectly still as we calmed down from our pleasure high. After a minute or two I pulled his member our of myself, moaning softly as I felt some of his cum leak out.

(What up Satan? It's me, ya boi.)

''Th-that was a-am-amazing.'' Error panted out.
''Yeah. You're still my prisoner by the way.'' I said as I leaned on him.
''Hehe, of co-course N-ni-nighty.'' he said as he laid down on the floor, covering us with blanket he summoned from nowhere.

''Love you.'' I whispered as my eye lips became heavier and heavier.
''Love you too.'' I heard him reply before falling into dreamless sleep.

(I finally wrote something a bit longer! Hope you enjoyed.

Bye~)