Kross~ Take your medicine!

(I drew the picture on top. It's bad I know, but I made it in few minutes, after I couldn't find any Kross pictures for half an hour! So Yeah... I hope it's not to bad... Anyway hope enjoy this fluff!)

Killer's POV:

It was a beautiful day outside, birds were singing, flowers were are blooming. On days like this skeletons like me... should be having fun outside not be sick! Like seriously it was first actually sunny day and I couldn't go outside because of this stupid cold.

Shitty situation of you ask me. The only good thing about this was that my boyfriend, also known as the most caring person in the world, decided to take care of me.

''Okay Killer I'm gonna give you some medicine and then I'll feed you warm soup. How does that sound?'' Cross asked softly.
''Besides the medicine part? *sneeze* Pretty neat.'' I said kinda grumpy.
''Oh come on Killer! It'll help you!'' he said pouting a little.

''There's no way *sneeze* I'll drink that disgusting *cough* poison-like substance!'' I half shouted.
''Pwerty pwese~?'' he said making puppy eyes, moving spoon with medicine closer to me. It was hard to resist his cuteness, but I just shook my head keeping my mouth shut tightly. I was trying to push the spoon away with one of my arms.

''Well I guess you leave me no other choice.'' Cross said, I just looked at him raising a brow, wandering what was he going to do. He opened his mouth and took the medicine himself, then he grabbed my hoodie with both hands,pulled me forward and kissed me. I was so shocked that I just froze one arm hanging by my side the other still outstretched to stop the now empty spoon.

I was blushing furiously both because of the cold and the sudden kiss, my eyes were wide open in surprise, while Cross had his closed. I slowly kissed back also closing my eyes, completely forgetting about the medicine.

Which was mistake, since after few seconds of kissing Cross licked my lips/teeth, I  opened my mouth only to be met by sour taste of the medicine. I tried to pull away but Cross kept a frim grip on me. He didn't let me go until I didn't swallow the medicine.

''That wasn't so bad now was it?'' he asked chuckling slightly.
''I hate you.'' I said still red as tomato.
''Hehe... love you too. Now to the soup!'' he said cheerfully. Bringing the spoonful of now lukewarm soup to my mouth. I huffed angrily but opened my mouth nonetheless.

After few minutes I finished the soup and Cross was about to go and take the dirty dishes to the kitchen to wash them. But before he could do that I grabbed his arm stopping him.
''Is there something you need Killer?'' he asked sweetly.

I didn't say anything just pulled him down so he was now sitting in my lap.
''You forced me to *sneeze* tame that damn throw up of *cough* Satan. Now you'll stay with me and cuddle *sneeze* until you're not forgiven.'' I said as I hug him tightly.
''Pfffhahaha... Okay... Whatever you say Killer.'' he laughed hugging me back.

It wasn't long before we both fell asleep in each other's embrace. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.

(Hope you all liked it. Bye~)