Pallette x Crey x Goth~ Happy Halloween.

(Requested by: @cray_sxns. Kinda Halloween special. I wanted to publish this yesterday but didn't manage to finish it in time, so sorry about that.)

3 person POV:

Three friends strolled through the neighborhood going from door to door to slowly fill their bags with sweets. Those three where Pallette, Goth and Cray of course. And of course they had matching costumes.

Goth had fake wolf ears, tail and sharp teeth, his clothes ragged and torn. A wolf.

Cray had a BB gun that looked like a shot gun, along with a soldier cap and some brown and dark green attire. A hunter (or forester? I'm not sure how it's called in English.)

And Pallette, he had red cloak with hood over his head. A puffy red skirt# that reached to his knees with, brown corset, that hid a bit of the white slightly puffy blouse he wore. To complete the look he had black knee high socks and black pumps. The red riding hood.

''I still can't believe I agreed to this.'' Pallette said as he attempted to pull down the skirt a bit. The skirt by itself wasn't uncomfortable, he really liked it in fact but... the constant feeling of being stared at sure made him uncomfortable.

''Well... you did pull the shortest straw.'' Goth said in  as a matter of fact' tone. That much was true about a month before they pulled straws to see who's gonna wear what costume.

But Goth swiftly avoided the fact the he and Cray kinda cheated because they wanted to see their friend (cough cough cush cough) in a cute outfit.

''Yeah.'' Cray said as his eyes skipped over Pallette for a hundredth time.
''Besides you look cute in this.'' he said as he flung his arm around his shoulder.

'' *Sigh* I guess so. But I'm kinda tired... the last house and we're going for our sleepover?'' he asked the other two.
''Sure.'' they answered cheerfully, Goth getting a hold of Pallette's hand.

Ah yes the sleepover their Halloween tradition. They would stay at one of their houses watching horror movies and eating the treats they got during their hunt until they would not longer be able to stay awake.

And what they said, that they did, after getting candy from the last house they began not so long journey to Cray's house, since it was the closest one.

They came inside laughing and joking in hushed tones so they wouldn't awake Cray's parents. They then walked to his room where they would stay for the rest of the night.

''I might need some help getting this thing off.'' Pallette said as he fiddled with the corset. The other two quickly came over to help and after five minutes of struggle they managed to take it off him.

''Thanks.'' Pallette said with a bright smile. Goth and Cray blushed lightly and mumbled you're welcome under their breaths.

After they all changed they sat on Cray's bed, Pallette in the middle, snuggling up to each other as they turned on 'Fridey the 13th.'

They were some scared yells and hiding in the others shoulder (mainly from Pallette) but it was quite enjoyable for all of them.

By the end of the movie Pallette was fast asleep, holding Cray and Goth close to him.
''Love you.'' They whispered as each of them kissed one of his cheeks.

''I llove you two too.'' he replied quietly as his cheeks covered in green and yellow blush. The other two blushed their respective colours before smiling and snuggling closer to him.

It was really happy Halloween for them all.

(Hope you enjoyed. Bye~)