Every day is a shitpost day.

(Ah shit, here we go again.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reaper: A good response to question ''How old are you?'' would probably be: ''Idk I lost count after first few centuries.''

Error: I tried that with Nightmare once and without missing a beat he said ''For the last time, you're 1257. Why do I even bother.'' We than proceed to laugh about it for an hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killer: Okay story time. Me and the gang (besides Nightmare) went on vacation and one day Nightmare sent me a letter and told me to open it during dinner, so I was like ??? Maybe he sent something for the others too. So I take it to dinner and open it, and it turns out it's a card. A record-your-voice card in which Nightmare recorded himself yelling at the top of his lungs about how I was dead for leaving my dirty laundry in the living room. And that is the story of how Nightmare sent me a Howler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue: Tonight at work a creepy dude asked me ''What's your secret to staying so slim and perky?'' I responded ''I'm a thousand year old witch & every morning I bathe in the blood of men I've sacrificed'' and an old lady nearby laughed; pretty sure this makes us an official coven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream_catcher: Your gay

Stabby-Mcstab: What about my gay?

Dream_catcher: It's off it's leash and now redecorating my living room. Please take it back.

Stabby-Mcstab: DamN IT CROSS! COME BACK HERE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dust: So how goes married life?

Nightmare: Cross got drunk and tried to set our marriage certificate on fire. He said ''Good luck trying to return me without the receipt!''

Nightmare: And for a moment I forgot why I even married him. Than I remembered, that he may be an idiot, but he's my idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream: How about you step away from the weapon of mass destruction and we settle this like gentlemen?

Killer: How about no?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*They're all in high school.*

*Dust walks into the classroom with a jacket on.*

Teacher: Take that jacket off NOW!! They are against school rules!

Dust: OMG, I am so sorry! Is anyone hurt? No? Ok..I'll just slowly remove this extremely hazardous jacket... off of my torso... and slowly freeze to death.

Dust: But miss, why are you wearing a jacket?

Teacher: Because it's cold an-

Dust: EVERYONE GET DOWNI SHE'S GOT A JACKET!

*Class gets down and screams in fear.

*Blue looked impressed afterwards.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Dust is a teacher in this one.*

*On his first day of work.*

Dust: You're going to be introduced to some uncomfortable ideas in here and we'll tackle sensitive issues, but i expect everyone to be adults about it.

Class: *general whispering*

Dust: Ok first topic: A pop tart - is it a calzone?

Class: *general outrage*