Error x Dream~ Gaining back the lost hope.

(So in my 'Little headcanons' chapter, someone mentioned this ship. I've seen it few times but never really looked into it so I just went: 'Eh why not?'. And now I ship it. So... I'll write a fic about.)

Error's POV:

I was sitting in my favourite spot in Outertale. I was wearing different clothes that hid my colourful bones, I also had my hood up to cover my face and my glasses on. All of that to get at least a little break, without fear of being attacked.

I was staring up the star filled sky when I heard something behind me. I immediately turned around. 'Was my disguise not good enough?' I asked myself.

Dream was the one behind me. I was on a edge of panic. Did he recognize me? Was he going to attack? Should I run away? My mind was running miles per hour, before he finally spoke up.

''Oh my! I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that!'' he said in a worried tone. I sighed in relief realizing he didn't recognise me.
''It's fine.'' I said keeping my glitching to minimum so it sounded more like a stutter.

''I'm still very sorry.'' he said sitting down next to me. A bit to close for my liking so I scoot away a bit. He raised his eyebrow at that.
''I have haphephobia.'' I said quietly.
''What's that?'' he asked confused.
''It's a fear of being touched.'' I said even quieter.

''Oh God I'm so sorry.'' he apologised again.
''Pffhaha... You apologise to much. It's fine, you didn't know.'' I laughed softly. When was the last time I laughed like this? Probably quite a while.
''Really? Sor- wait no- I- Aghhh!'' I couldn't help but burst out laughing as he tried to form a sentence.

After I calmed down I looked at him to see that he was looking at me and... blushing? Why would he be blushing? He realised I was looking at him and looked away as his blush deepened. I probably embarrassed him.

''Sorry for laughing at you. But you were acting to cute.'' I said flirting slightly. His blush grew even deeper shade of yellow.
''I-it's fine. You have a w-wonderful laugh.'' he said sweetly.

I blushed myself, before I spoke again.
''Hey could we talk for a bit? I really enjoy your company.'' I said shyly.
''S-sure thing!'' he yelped in surprise.

''Oh wait! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Dream! And what's your name?'' he asked politely.
''You can call me Erratum''

~gorgeous time skip~

Dream's POV:

It's been few weeks since I started to hand out with Erratum, and it was great. He was nice and sweet, he always knew how to cheer me up and was always there to listen to me. And I  may or may not have a crush on him.

Anyway! I was on my way to Outretale after another fight with Error. He was acting weird for a while. He doesn't attack me and a wave of sadness and guilt emanating from his is stronger than ever.

I got to our meeting spot only to see Erratum holding his arm tightly and pain radiating from him. I immediately ran to him to see what made him hurt so much. When I was next to him I saw that it was broken.

''Okay, listen I can heal it but I'll have to touch you in order to do it. Is that alright?'' I asked concerned. He just nodded his head as an answer. I carefully touched his arm as my hands lit up green.

After few minutes his arm was whole again, so I took my hands back.
''Can you tell me what happened?'' I asked softly.
''Let's just say that you should be careful where you open portals to Underfell.'' he said chuckling lightly.