Adorable couple(s)~ alternative ending.

(Thank you MalachiteDragon for inspiring this.)

Nightmare's POV:

''Oh hell no!'' I hear a loud yell.
''Language!'' Me and Error turn around, only to see my god damned brother and the fucking creator.
''How am I supposed to keep my language in check when they came here to ruin our date!'' the rainbow asshole shouts back.

''So far you're the only one ruining dates.'' I say coldly. I hear Error snicker at my response. But Ink didn't seem to like my 'joke', he pulled out his paint brush and sent paint my way.

I of course managed to dodge it but my nice cream wasn't as lucky. I stared with a blank stare at my vanilla treat now lying on the ground and covered in paint.

I gave Ink a hateful glare before speaking up.
''You shouldn't have done that.'' I said in a cold tone. Error bursts out laughing behind me and I send my tentacles to attack Ink.

The pitiful artist seemed to realise his mistake a moment to late, he barely managed to avoid my attack. I just kept attacking, giving him barely any time to dodge, and even less time to fight back.

After few minutes of this 'fight' blue strings appeared out of nowhere and tied Ink up. My brother was trapped in them as well but they were visibly more lose.

''Thanks for help babe.'' I say giving Error a quick kiss on the cheek.
''Though, what took you so long?'' I asked slightly confused.
''I wanted to finish my nice cream first.'' he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

''Wow. Rejected for an dessert. How coul you Error?'' I say putting my hand where my heart would be.
''Hey! It was chocolate one!'' he tried to defend himself.
''Yeah, that surely makes up for the fact that you'd choose food over me.'' I said rolling my eyes.

''You guys are adorable.'' Dream, who I honestly forgot was there, said.
''We are aware. Now if you'll excuse us, we're having a conversation here.'' Error said.
''But he makes up 90% of our cuteness.'' I added. Error's face exploded with blush and he smacked back of my head.

''Shut up!'' he half yelled.
''I'm just saying the truth sweety.~'' I purred.
''Stoooop.'' he whined. I smirked and lifted his chin with one of my hands so he would look me in the eye.
''Is my little glitchy embarrassed?~'' I use my other hand to hug him around his waist.

He just looked away and pouted.
''Awww come on you know you love me.'' I teased.
''And sometimes I ask myself why.'' he looked back at me but he was still pouting.
''Because I'm an handsome bustard who happens to have some charm?''

''Because you're MY handsome bustard who happens to have some charm.'' Error 'corrects' me. He than stands on his tiptoes and kisses me. I of course kiss back, I can hear Ink pretending to throw up but I just flip him of and hug my boyfriend tightly with my other hand.

We kiss for few minutes and I think Error at some point threw the other two through the portal. But honestly don't care. We pull away slowly and look deeply into each other's eyes.

''How about we continue with our date?''
''Hehe... okay.''

(Hope you enjoyed, sorry it's kinda short. Bye~)