Blue x Lust~ The beginning of something new.

(Requested by: DeathPup. Cute ship, not enough art of it. Angst and then fluff.)

Lust's POV:

I was running through the forest of my AU, trying to get as far away from them as possible. I didn't know what they wanted but I didn't want to risk checking. My magic level was to low to teleport away, let alone fight them back.

I was stumbling and tripping every now and them but I never stopped running, I couldn't risk doing so. As I continued to run for my life I tripped over a root or something, falling down the hill because of it.

As I rolled down I hit myself many times over, my head, my back, my arm, you name it. Finally my body stopped at the bottom of the hill. I wanted to get up and keep running but... my legs wouldn't move, I couldn't even feel them. 'Did- did I damage my spine or something?' I asked myself as I started to sob.

They'll get me now, for sure. I cried harder as I pathetically crawled through the ground.
''Tsk! What a pitiful sight.'' I heard one of them say, my sobbing getting louder.
''Come on boys! Maybe we'll get a few rounds before he'll dust.~'' I heard him purr.

I cried harder, barely able to breathe now, I tried to call for help but all that left my mouth was jumbled nonsense. But... my knight in shining armour arrived anyway.

''That's not very nice thing to do, is it?'' I heard a new voice ask. I managed to turn around, I couldn't exactly say how he looked because my vision was blurred with tears. All I could see was that he had something blue around his neck and was wielding a big hammer.

''Does it look like we care that it's not nice?'' one of them hissed.
''Oh I know you don't care! I just think you should.'' my defender said, his voice getting darker towards the end. And before I could blink he swung his hammer on one of them, sanding them flying.

I was shocked, I just curled up on the best of my abilities and continued to cry. I could hear the fight going on but I didn't dare to look up to check who was winning. Finally, after what felt like eternity I heard my saviours voice again.

''They're gone, you can open your eyes.'' he said gently. I looked up him, my vision was still blurry but just his blurry figure was enough to calm me down slightly.
''Can you get up?'' he asked softly.
''I- I c-can't- *hic* I can't fe-feel my l-legs.'' I said through sobs.

''Oh shi- shoot. Um... I  can heal you but, are you okay with me touching you?'' he asked as he come closer to me.
''J-just not mu-much.'' I stuttered out. He just nodded, placing his hand on my forehead gently, it lit up soft green as he began to heal me.

I started to feel kinda drowsy, fighting for consciousness.
''It's okay, just a bit longer and you can sleep.'' he said quietly. Ever so slowly I started to feel my legs again, I moved my feet slightly to test it out and thankfully they worked just fine.

''Good, good... you can rest now, I'll take care of you, I nodded weakly, letting my eye sockets close. The last thing I saw being two star like eyelights looking at me worriedly.

~dramatic time skip~

I slowly awoke, feeling warmth surrounding me, I smiled softly before curling up around it. I started to purr gently as I tried to remember where I was. I shot up as I remembered yesterday's events... well what I think was yesterday at least.

I looked around realising I was in some sort of bed room, sitting in bed with warm blankets laying on me. On bed side table there were some clothes and a note, so of course, wanting some explanation I picked it up and read it.

''Hi there! I'm Blue (the guy who saved you).
I left you some clothes so you can change if you want to, the bathroom door has a whale on it if you'd like to take a shower as well. When you feel ready to leave you'll probably find me in the kitchen, it's down stairs, through the living rooms and to the left. If you need some help or want to ask some questions you can ask me or my roommates (don't be shy).
See ya!''

I smiled gently at the happy and energetic tone this letter held. I looked over to the clothes and at the bathroom door. 'A shower sure sounds nice.' I thought before standing up.

Blue's POV:

I was cooking some tacos when I heard shower upstairs start up, I smiled brightly knowing the my guest woke up.
''I'm still not sure about this Blue.'' I heard Ink say.
''Nonsense! He clearly needs help and I'm gonna do just that!'' I exclaimed.

''You know his AU's backstory! You can't trust him-'' before Ink can finish.
''Ink... we both know that just because someone's AU is good, doesn't mean that they're good to, the same thing is in reverse, is that clear?'' I asked in a cold tone as I pointed a knife at him.
''Y-yes!'' he shouted before running of.

I continued to cook, humming softly as I did. After a few minutes I heard a knock on the doorway, there stood the skeleton that I saved. He was wearing a pink hoodie and some skinny jeans that I stole from Dream.

''Good to see you're awake! Are you hungry?'' I asked lifting up a plate of finished tacos. He just nodded shyly as he sat down at the table. I set the tacos in front of his before sitting in front of him.

We both picked up a taco and silently bit into it. I heard him yelp in surprise and I was scared that there was something wrong with the food but...
''This is the best thing I ever ate!'' he said with mouth half full.

''Thanks!'' I smiled at him. He ate four more tacos and his eyes were sparkling with happiness every time he took a bite.
''So... what's you name?'' I asked as he finished his last taco.
''L-lust.'' he mumbled.
''Well as you already know I'm Blue.'' I say with a smile.

''You're shorter than I thought you were.'' he said out of nowhere.
''What do you mean?'' I asked confused.
''When you saved me... I couldn't really see you... everything was... blurry. And you looked taller.'' he explained.

''Oh! Is it a bad thing?'' I asked worried for some reason.
''No, I actually think it makes you more handsome that you already are.'' he said with a soft smile.
''Thank you! Mwe hehe!'' I said, blushing ever so slowly.

''Blue where the frick are my clothes?!'' Dream yelled as he stormed into the kitchen.
''I borrowed them to Lust since he needed some clean clothes and you two are almost the same size.'' I said calmly.

''That's no excuse.'' he hissed.
''You don't fucking wear them Dream. And he needed them.'' I said as I glared at him.
''Just... next time just ask me first.'' he said before leaving.

''That was... something.'' Lust said.
''Yeah, just the usual drama of this household.'' I said before standing up.
''Wanna watch some stupid shit on TV?'' I said holding out my hand for him to take. He looked down at me before he smiled and took a hold of my hand.

''Sounds good.''

(Is Blue dom? Yes. Is he still short? Absolutely. Hey, who said dom's have to be taller? Hope you enjoyed.

There, may or may not be a plan for part 2, but I have to finish some requests first

There, may or may not be a plan for part 2, but I have to finish some requests first. Bye~)