Bang! Bang! Let's play tag.

(Just a random photo I found and thought was funny.)

I've been tagged by @TheChildOfAGroup (tagging still doesn't work)

10 facts about yourself:

1. I'm really forgetful. Like I go to the store for 5 things buy 4 and (if I'm lucky) as I'm walking out of the store I'll remember about the 5th thing and awkwardly come back to buy it. Thought I usually just don't remember about it until my mom asks me if I bought it.

2. I read quite a lot. Though because my teachers are just crushing me with homework I didn't have to much time for it recently.

3. I have a cat :3 his name is Ryś and most of you probably won't be able to pronounce it >:3

4. I go to class with advanced Biology, English and Polish.

5. I absolutely love greek mythology, probably why I like Percy Jackson books so much.

6. I watch a lot of animation channels on YouTube (as you could guess form my last tag) and I'd like to try out animation myself if I ever get a chance to.

7. I suck at Civics (idk if that's correct translation, if not blame Google translator)

8. I'm really shy and introverted person. Thought if you get to know me I open up a lot and can get really talkative, especially on topics that interest me.

9. I used to be really bad at English but after I started watching English videos (mainly Jaiden Animations and TheOdd1sOut) it just clicked.

10. And last but not least. I'm a really picky eater.

Tell a joke:
What is it: It has a tail like a cat, ears like a cat, it looks like a cat, but it's not a cat?

It's a kitten.

(It makes more sense in my language and I had to change it a bit so it's probably not as funny as it should have been.)

Give a teaser:

''Sorry guys but I gotta go to library really quick. Brb!'' Error shouted as he quickly got of the bus. Before any of his friends cold protest he was gone.

Error made his way to the school library rather fast. He came up to the librarian that he couldn't remember the name of. Something that rhymed with Poth.

''I need to use one of the computers really quick.'' Error said in a hushed voice.
''Alright. You know the way.'' Librarian said not looking up from the books he was cataloguing.

That's all I'm gonna show >:3

And I'm supposed to tag 28 people but the tagging still doesn't want to cooperate with me (T^T) so I'll just end it here. Bye~