Classic x Nightmare~ Video love story.

(Requested by:
iwovemoipuppers.)

Video 1:

All you can see is black.

''How do I turn on this thing?!''
''It's already turned on.''
''But the screen is black!''
''That's because the lid is still on.''

Suddenly you can see two skeletons, one cowered with black goop, only one blue eye is visible. Second skeleton is dressed in blue hoodie and white t-shirt, he is kept in place by the other one's tentacles.

''Great! Eh-hem! Listen here Star Sluts.'' a small snicker leaves the white skeleton.
''If you won't give up and hand me the control over the multivese I'll kill Classic, killing you all in the process! Muhahah ahahaha!'' The dark skeleton said as he stroke a dramatic pose.

''Okay... how do I turn it of?'' he asked, titling the camera.
''Click the red button on the side.'' the other replied.
''This one?'' he asked as the camera was suddenly pointed at the ceiling.
''Yeah!''
''Okay if you say s-''

End of the recording...

Video 2:

''Is this working?'' a dark skeleton asked as the camera was really close to his face.
''Pfffhaha yup!'' you can hear someone laughing off screen.
''Okay... Listen you mother fuckers.'' another laugh could be heard as the dark skeleton stretched out the hand he was holding the camera with.

''Classic isn't going anywhere. If I let him leave you're gonna hide him and take away my authority over multivese.'' he said as he pulled Classic to his side, popping his arm around his shoulders.

''So this cutie stays with me. Nightmare out.''

End of the recording...

Video 3:

''Hi multivese it's ya boi Dusty!'' a new skeleton says, camera is focused on him as he makes a peace sign.
''And today I'm gonna show you how your King spends time with his Queen.'' he continued as he turned camera around.

He walked through the corridor before stopping in front of the door.
''Now we have to extra quiet so they don't wake up.'' he whispered.

The door was opened, reviving a living room. On one of the couches there was Nightmare with Classic on top of him, both hugging each other tightly.
''Adorable.'' Dust mumbled as he zoomed the camera on them.

Unluckily for him Nightmare stirred awake and looked directly at him and the camera.
''Oh shit! Abort the mission! Abort the mission!'' he yelled as he ran away.

End of the recording...

Video 4:

''Ya boi Nightmare is getting married!'' someone said from behind the camera, you can see Nightmare wearing a black suit with purple button up underneath, his old crown resting on his head.

''Killer I swear to God I'll kill you.'' the negative skeleton growled before the music started. Camera shifted at the door  leading inside as it opened to reveal Classic wearing a beautiful wedding dress.

(This one)

(This one)

He was holding a bouquet of blues roses, as he walked down the alleyway all eyes seemed to be glued to him. Finally he was standing next to Nightmare and the music stopped.

''You look beautiful.'' Nightmare whispered.
''Same goes to you handsome.'' Classic replied.

End of the recording...

Video 5:

''Nightmare could you get something out of the oven.'' Classic said from behind the camera.
''Okay but I don't understand why do you have to record it.'' Nightmare said looking at the camera.

He opened the oven and pulled out two buns out of it.
''Why did you put buns in... the oven...'' Nightmare trailed off as he slowly understood.
'' *gasp*! No...'' he said looking at Classic.
''Oh yes.~'' Classic replied.

''I'm gonna be a dad!'' he yelled happily as he hugged Classic, kissing noises could be heard off the camera.
''But why were they two buns?'' he asked.
''Guess.~''
''We'll have twins!?''

End of the recording...

Video 6:

''News from the happiest skeletons in the multivese!'' Nightmare said to the camera before shifting it to show Classic who was holding two small baby bones.
''They're here and they're just as adorable as their mom adorable.''
''Stop it Night!'' Classic said with a blush.
''Whatever you say my Queen.~'' he purred.

End of the recording...

(So that's the chapter. Hope you enjoyed.

Bye~)

Bye~)