I've been summoned.

Tagged by: KawaiiArtistCpe.

1) Boi if I knew! I'm still trying to figure it out but I think I might be pansexual or bisexual, not sure yet.

2) I'm genderfluid. Tho I don't mind when someone calls me dude, bro, sis and stuff like that.

3)

Good luck understanding it without subtitles >:3

4) Right now? I think I'm okay, a bit loopy since I just woke up, but other than that I'm fine.

5) Why isn't there a 5??? All numbers deserve to be mentioned!!!

6) Dark blonde or light brown. I honestly can't tell.

7. I'm Leo.

8. Like an actual kiss on the mouth? Not just a kiss on the cheek? Ummm... it was that girl I was in sanatorium with. The story on why we kissed is actually kinda stupid...

Her and the other girls wanted to 'practice kissing' ('cause that OBVIOUSLY a normal thing to do) but for whatever reason they couldn't bring themselves to kiss each other.

I officially didn't take part in this but I got fed up with them playing around so I think I said something along the lines of: ''Oh God. If you can't kiss her then kiss me.'' (I can't remember exactly 'cause it was a long time ago.)

And she was like ''okay'' sat next to me and after little preparation she kissed me. At first I was thinking 'Okay cool it's just an innocent kiss doesn't mean anything.' But then she shoved her tongue into my mouth which I was NOT prepared for but went with it anyway.

We pulled apart quickly and she was like ''Don't put your lips so tightly.'' or something like that. And I just stayed quiet because I was kinda in shock and also having an existential crisis.

So... yeah. That's the story. I started to question my sexuality later on because of this.

9) Blue.

10) Idk, probably chocolate.

11) 95%

12) I don't have any crushes on celebrity's and I think I never had. I just need to get to know someone before I decide whether I like them like that or not.

13) Broccoli. I know it's weird, please don't judge me.

14) 38 or 39 where I come from, I have no idea what my shoe size would be in USA

TheChildOfAGroup
Little_Marshmallows
DapperDeer
Loui230p
Rose_Rider
TDcypher
randome_writes
Monster_Guardian
korkix
kenzhop
JenDreamsXBluey
ERROR_F4N_FR34K
AprilSnow440
DarkMidnightDragon
EmeraldUmbreon

Idk if it's 20 but in to lazy to count.