Hate x Nightmare~ Love me you fucker!

(And for the first time in this book, Nightmare shall be sub. Requested by: iwovemoipuppers. Just to make things easier, Hate is gonna be part of the gang.)

Hate's POV:

I was just walking through the castle, minding my own business when suddenly.
''Haaatttteeeee.'' I heard someone whining my name. I looked in the direction the voice came from and saw the lord of negativity himself.

''What do you want Nightmare.'' I growled at him. Without saying anything he just jumped at me and clinged to me like koala.
''Paaay attention to meeeee.'' he whined again. Okay that was weird.

''The fuck is wrong with you today?'' this wasn't like him, he always acted cold and collected. It was kinda cute to watch him hug the shit out of me, but still weird.
''The only thing that's 'wrong' is that you don't love me enough.'' he said with a slight pout.

'Okay that's it. Something must have possessed him.' I turned into mist to get away from him. I could hear Nightmare yelling behind me but I just ignored him. I made it to the kitchen before turning back into my physical form.

I quickly locked all the doors and signed in relief.
''The fuck was that for?'' I yelp in surprise as I hear that. I turn around and finally notice Cross sitting on the kitchen counter and eating chocolate.

''Something is wrong with Nightmare.'' I answer.
''What do you mean?'' he asks confused. Before I could answer one of the doors was forced open and I was body slammed to the floor by Nightmare.
''Let me love you, you fucker!'' he shouts cuddling me aggressively.

''This, is what I mean.'' I answer to Cross' previous question, after I recovered from Nightmare's sudden action.
''Oh yeah. Forgot about that.'' Cross says as he continues to eat his chocolate.
''Forgot about what?'' I ask hoping to finally get some answers.

''He got hit by some of Ink's pink paint.'' he said finishing his chocolate.
''Great. Why didn't you tell me?'' I say slowly sitting up from the floor. Nightmare continues hugging me thighly and starts nuzzuling my neck.

''You were out somewhere when we came back and I guess we forgot later, didn't think it would have such strong effect on him.'' Cross said leaving the kitchen.

I looked down at Nightmare, and I won't lie he looked adorable. He used his tentacles to bring me as close to him as possible, his eyes were closed and he purred quietly as he nuzzled my neck. I sighed quietly, before petting his skull few times. His purring increased in volume as I did that.

''There, I gave you some affection. Can you let me go now?'' I asked, pretending to be annoyed even though I really liked the hug.
''Nuu!'' he half shouted hugging me so tight I feared my rids would break.
''Okay! Okay! I'm not going anywhere!'' I yelped, making him loosen up his bone crushing hug.

We sat there in silence for few minutes before I decided to speak up again.
''You do realise that those feelings aren't real? You're just feeling this because of the damn paint.'' it honestly hurt me to say that, but I knew it was true.

''Nu! I felt it before, I just pushed it away thinking it would make me weak.'' he said looking up at me as his eye sparkled.
''I really love you. I was just bad at showing it.'' he continued.
''You're still bad at that.'' I interrupted.

He giggled at this before speaking once again.
''How about this: if after the paint wears of I'll still love you, then you'll go on a date with me.'' he said with a slight smirk. Well if he doesn't love me, I won't lose anything. And if he does, I'll get my crush to go on a date me and a confirmation that he loves me back.

''Deal.'' I say simply. He smiled happily and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. He stopped hugging me and stood up.
''I'll see you in a while.'' he said still smiling and walked away. Meanwhile I was a blushing mess, I really hope he'll still love me later.

~tem skip~

It was late evening and I was sitting on one of the living room couches and playing some stupid game with Cross. I honestly just played it to get my mind off the 'deal' I had with Nightmare. The more time passed the less I believed he'd still love me after the paint wore off.

I was about to kill Cross again, when I was tackled to the couch. I let go of the controller and fall sideways onto the couch.
''What the fu-!?'' I was going to yell at whoever did that, when I felt someone kiss me. My eyes winded in shock as I finally took in my attackers appearance.

It was Nightmare, he slowly pulled away licking his lips/teeth.
''You own me a date bitch.'' he said smirking. I blushed very deep red as I realised what that meant.

''I guess so.'' I said, my own smirk making it's way on my face. I quickly flipped us so he laid down on the couch while I pinned him down.
''Any suggestions on what we should do?~'' I purred right in his ear.

I felt him shiver at my voice, sadly our romantic moment was interrupted by Cross.
''Could you guys not fuck here?'' we looked at his blushing like crazy.
''We weren't going to.'' I say sitting up. I place my newly acquired boyfriend on my lap, and he begins to cuddle me rather quickly.

''Yeah sure.'' Cross says looking back at his game. I, on the other hand, put all my attention on Nighty. I place my hands on his hips, pulling him closer to me. He mimicked the action with his arms and all of his tentacles.

We sat there for hours cuddling, giving each other a kiss from time to time. I just can't wait for that date.

(Boom!

Hope you enjoyed

Hope you enjoyed. Bye~)