Error x Lust~ Find the true love.

(Requested by: Thy_Necromancer. Angsty and then fluffy. WARNING: mentions of abuse.)

Error's POV:

I was laying on the floor of my house, whimpering and covered in my own blood after another beating he gave me.

I honestly don't know why I stay, I don't love him anymore and it's obvious he doesn't love me but... I just can't bring myself to do so.

It's not like anyone else would be better... this is the closest thing to love I'll ever get... right?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lust's POV:

I was hiding from my brother, not wanting him to do it again. I was scared and confused, he told me he loved me yet he hurt me, made me hate him.

I should have run away but... I can't just leave my only family. I can't leave him alone like our father left us.

Besides... it's not like anyone else would treat me better. In this world there's no love, only L.O.V.E. ...... right?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 person POV:

And then they met, the two broken souls, so different and yet the same.

They treated each other like a delicate glass, so easy to break yet so beautiful.

Because of that, they realised they deserved better, that they could- no should leave before they'll be to far gone to fix.

Helping each other heal and grow stronger, they grew a bond stronger than any other they had before.

But... they were scared. Scared to love after being so hurt, scared to trust after being betrayed, scared to 'fly up' after being shot down.

Let's just hope they'll grow brave enough to love each other. For their love will be stronger than any other seen before.

(Shit, almost made myself cry somehow. And it's not the worst angst I've ever written!)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lust's POV:

Ever since I met Error I practically lived in the antivoid void. After I finally left my abusive brother and he left Ink we sorta lived here together.

We spent our days talking to each other, occasionally going for a walk to some AU. And that's what we were going to do today but Ink was in a pissy mood again and we didn't want to risk getting killed.

So we stayed in cold yet somehow homey antivoid, playing would you rather for no reason what so ever.
''Would you rather... eat some rotten food or go on a date with someone you don't know?'' Error asked.

''Rotten food,definitely.'' I said with no hesitation.
''Would you rather spend five minutes with Ink or five months with Fresh?'' I asked.
''Hard choice... I think I'll go with Fresh.'' e answered after a moment of thought.

''Would you rather um... date the perfect your partner or me?'' Error asked with bright yellow blush.
''It would be literally the same person.'' I flirted slightly, immediately regretting it.

'What if he doesn't feel that way? What if I just ruined our friendship? What if he thinks I'm a freak now? God I'm so stupid-' my self destructive thoughts were cut off when I heard Error ask:
''Really?'' as he looked up at me with those big eyes.

''Y-yeah.'' I answered shyly.
''Well... I like you too.'' he said just as shy. I looked at him shocked, my whole face probably covered with purple blush.
''I- umm... could we-? Maybe...?'' I tried to form a sentence but all that left my mouth was jumbled nonsense.

Error smiled softly, seemingly understanding what I was trying to ask.
''I guess we could.'' he said, gently taking a hold of my hand. I send him a smile back using my free hand to hold his cheek, pulling him into gentle kiss.

It was unlike any kiss eather of us experienced. It was full of love yet delicate, almost as we both feared that the other would turn to dust if we kissed to hard. But it didn't matter, what did was that we finally found true love.

(Hope y'all enjoyed.

And a bit of an announcement I'm currently working on a MASSIVE one shot, like I'm a bit over the half of it and it's almost 3000 words! It should be ready in a few days so stay tuned for that

And a bit of an announcement I'm currently working on a MASSIVE one shot, like I'm a bit over the half of it and it's almost 3000 words! It should be ready in a few days so stay tuned for that. Bye~)