Crossmare~ Three idiots and two lesbians.

(Short story on how I got the idea to make this one shot:

My brain: Ok, ok listen I saw this idea somewhere but before I'll tell you  I need yo ask few questions.

Me: Ok?

My  brain: They're skeletons right?

Me: Yeah?

My brain: And they can change gender, right?

Me: Yeah?

My brain: Ok hear me out.....

My brain: Lesbians.

Me: Holly shit-

Yeah :P So here, have some lesbian fluff. I couldn't think of a better title, sorry.)

Nightmare's POV:

It was very calm in the castle today... way to calm considering I lived with three idiots who loved doing pranks. 'They aree planning something in sure of it. I just needed to figure out what...'

As I was thinking the door to my office slammed open and someone was shoved inside, following by door closing. I looked up to see Cross... wearing a dress?

(What Cross is wearing)

''What did the idiots do this time?'' I asked with a sigh.
''They knocked me out, changed me in to this joke of a outfit and somehow made me summon my female body.'' He- well I guess now she said.

''I'm going to fucking kill them for this!'' I growled walking towards the door. 'How dare they treat my Crossy like that?'
''Nighty I don't think that's a good idea.'' she said in a worried tone.
''Don't worry I'll be fin-'' I was cut off as water was splashed on me right after I opened the door.

I immediately was forced into my passive form.
''YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!'' I yelled, but only hear laughter in response.
''Pffffhahaha right. That's only going to work if it's possible to die of cuteness.'' Killer, who was the only one there, said.

Not thinking much I walked out of the room about to attack him but then...
*SLAM* the door was closed, Horror and Dust standing in front of it now. ''Shit-!'' I had no way to run away, Killer blocking the hallway the other two my room.

Cross started banging at the door, yelling something I couldn't understand. I tried to think of some way to get out of this mess, but then I felt a big pang of pain hit my head and I blacked out.

~awsome time skip~

Cross' POV:

It"s been half an hour since guys took Nightmare and I'm getting more and more worried about him. Finally after five more minutes the door opened and very unconscious Nightmare was thrown in. I immediately went to his side and noticed three things. One he was in his passive form, two he was wearing a dress, and three he had a female body summoned.

 One he was in his passive form, two he was wearing a dress, and three he had a female body summoned

(What Nightmare is wearing)

'Wth are they doing this to us?!' I ask myself as I try to wake up Nightmare.
''Nighty wake up!'' I pleaded.
''Five more minutes.'' she said groaning. Well this calls for ultimate Error technique.
''Nightmare the kitchen is on fire.'' I said calmly. She imminently shot up.
''Again?! I swear to God I'm going-! Wait.'' she cut herself off noticing that something was off.

(Coment if you got the reference.)

After few seconds she finally processed it all.
''I'll kill them all.'' she said angrily.
''Get in the line, you're right behind me.'' I said half joking. She smiled faintly before her face came back to a angry expression. She got up and went to the door and I followed after her.

She banged on the door.
''LET US OUT!'' Nightmare shouted.
''Nu-uuh~'' said a voice that probably belonged to Horror, it was hard to tell.
''LET US OUT NOW OR I SWEAR DEATH IS GOING TO BE A MERCY FOR YOU!'' she yelled still banging on the door.
''We won't let you out until you won't confess your undying love for each other.~'' probably Dust said.
''WE'RE ALREADY DATING YOU ASSHOLES!'' I blushed as Nightmare said that so boldly, she give up on trying to break the door.

There were few moments of silence before one of them spoke again.
''Wait really?'' who I think was Killer said.
''Yeah really now let us out you mother fuckers.'' I said coldly. The door opened and those three asshats were standing outside.

Me and Nightmare glared at them before I spoke.
''When will we be able to desummon our bodies? I tried few times but it's not working.'' I said as calmly as I could.
''Well... um... it's kinda sorta... permanent?'' Killer said with his voice full off  fear.
''WHAT?!'' Nightmare and I yelled in sync. We looked at each other before turning back to them.
''You have five seconds to run.'' She said. They all bolted down the hallway  as we started to chase them. 'This will be fun.'

~wonderful time skip~

Nightmare's POV:

After chasing the guys around for a bit we coughed them and locked them in castle's jail until we will think of some appropriate punishment.

I face planted on my bed, really tired from the chase. The bud sunk beside me and I looked up to see Cross sitting next to me panting from all the running.

I turned around so I was laying on my side and gestured her to come closer. After she did I pulled her down and hugged her close to me.
''Wow didn't know you're so touchy feely in this form.~'' she purred.
''Shut up and cuddle me.'' I demanded. She just smiled hugging me thighly.

And that's what we did for a few hours cuddling on my bed, to tired to get up and change out of the dresses, but not tired enough to fall asleep yet.

Not that I minded, I got to spend time with the cutest skeleton in the multivese and finally get some peace and quiet without worrying that guys are planning something again.

I smiled cuddling closer to my lovely girlfriend. 'I wouldn't want to have it any different.' was my last thought before I finally fell into peaceful slumber.

(Idk if it's good or not but I hope you liked this. Bye~)