Nightmare x Geno~ Well deserved rest.

(Requested by: maddiepaw. Bit angsty and them fluffy.)

Nightmare's POV:

I was sitting at my desk, working late as per usual, my head was pounding, it was becoming harder to keep my eye (?) open. Not an surprise after a week of work with no breaks.

My stomach growled, demanding food but I ignored it again. I needed to get those done, those aka a giant stack of paperwork on my desk that didn't seem to shrink no matter how much of it I've done.

I rubbed my sore eye sockets, feeling the bags that formed beneath them, how? I do not know nor did I care. 'Another one to go.' I thought as I put aside the paper I just finished and reached over to take a new one.

But, before I could take it someone grabbed my arm. I looked surprised at Dust, how did he get there? how didn't I notice him.

''You gotta stop Nightmare.'' Dust said in a frim but caring voice.
''I'll stop when I'm dead.'' I said as I tore my arm from him. ''Besides, how are you to tell me what to do?'' I asked as I glared at him.

He didn't look impressed, probably because of how tired I looked.
''I'm your friend. And so is the rest of us, we're all worried about you. You NEED to get some rest.'' he said with much stronger glare.

''Sleep is for weak.'' I said as I reached back for the paper. He slapped my hand away and sighed.
''I didn't think it would come to this...'' he said, sounding defeated.

''We're getting you a bitty.'' he said almost out of no where.
''And how, pray tell, do you think this will make me sleep?'' I asked as I crossed me arms.

''Small creatures are your only weakness,  if one were to fall asleep on you... you wouldn't move an inch... and probably (hopefully) fall asleep with it.'' Dust explained as he threw me over his shoulder.

''Hey! First of all put me down! Second of all how dare you use that information against me!?'' I yelled as I struggled to get out of his hold. He just ignored me, carrying me off like a sack of potatoes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

''Put me down.''
''No.''
''Put me down.''
''Now.''
''Put. Me. Down.''
''No. Also we're here.'' Dust said as he finally stopped walking.

''Great. Will you put me down now?'' I asked tiredly, I would teleport out of there but... I was to tired to do so.
''No, I don't want you escaping.'' Dust said as he carried me into a building.

''Hello, we're here to adopt a bitty.'' he said to receptionist lady.
''No, we're not.'' I said.
''Please ignore my friend.'' Dust added.

''Sure thing! You can fill out this form while your boyfriend chooses a bitty.'' The lady said in a relly sweet voice.
''This is just my friend. My boyfriend is waiting for me at home.'' Dust said, I could practically feel him smile fondly at the thought of Cross.

''Oh! My apologies.'' the lady said before standing up. ''Let me show you to the bitty room.'' she said before hurting off. Dust followed after her, still carrying me like a sack of potatoes.

''I'm so gonna make you regret this.'' I grumbled tiredly.
''Whatever. At least you'll get some rest.'' he said before dropping me to the floor.
''Have fun.'' he added before closing the door to the bitty room.

I sighed in defeat and looked around. The room was filled with small buildings (probably doll houses or something like that.) toys and absolute lack of bitties.