Dreammare~ Why would you take him away?

(Requested by: NathalieHerrera082 didn't know what you wanted so I wrote angst.)

Nightmare's POV:

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I had to make it in time. I held a letter I got earlier in a tight grip. I couldn't let him fulfil that threat. I was almost there just around the corner and I'll be...

*BANG* gun shot out just as I turned the corner and there I saw what I would never forget...

Dream being shot right through his soul. He started to fall to the ground, I yelled for him, trying to catch him, hoping he somehow managed to live. But... he was dust before I could catch his body...

All I caught was his cape as his crown hit the ground next to me. I failed, I was to late. Tears formed in my eye socket as I looked up at the one who murdered Dream. The one who would soon be just as dead.

Cross... heh and I thought he was my most loyal servant. Guess I was wrong. He looked at me shocked, probably not thinking I would make it here so quickly. I slowly stood up clinging Dream's cape close to me as he stared paralysed.

''You're fucking dead.'' I said coldly. And before he could do or say anything I impaled him with my tentacles. He dusted immediately.

I fell to the floor crying my eye out. Yelling- no begging for Dream to come back. But my begs fell upon deaf ears. Why did he took you from me?

(Sorry it's short but I hope you liked it. Bye~)