Killmare~ Back home.

(Requested by: boxfilledofdepresion. Fluff and then angst. Again that big city AU.)

Nightmare's POV:

I tiredly stumbled into my house, exhausted after a day full of work. I pulled off my shoes before entering the hallway. A scent of freshly cooked pizza hitting my nose (?).

I smiled softly hearing my adorable husband singing  in the kitchen. I walked in to see him swaying his hips in the rhythm of the song as he cut the pizza into slices.

(Killer made pizza... Killer holds the ancient knowledge and is to powerful to be defeated now.)

I came up to him and hugged him around his hips from behind him, swaying along with him.
''Smells delicious Kills.'' I complemented.

''Of course it does. I'm the only one who can cook in this household after all.'' he joked.
''Ouch. That's it I'm never making pancakes again.'' I said dramatically.

''Oh no! But you make the best pancakes!'' he said giggling.
''Well apparently not since you're 'the only one who can cook in this household'.'' I said quoting him.

''Let me rephrase that. I'm the only one who can cook something besides pancakes in this household.'' he said as the pulled out two plates for us to eat on.

''That's more like it.'' I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek and putting a slice of pizza on my plate. He did too and soon we were sitting in the dining room eating our food and talking about our days.

Killer dedicated that he would clean the dishes and I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When I stepped into our bed room he was already waiting in bed, giving me a bright smile. I smiled back at him before going under the covers and cuddling with him.

I really was the luckiest skeleton alive, to hold such a treasure and get to call it my own.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was good while it lasted.

But... it's all over now.

The bed is empty and no one's awaiting my return.

(Hope y'all enjoyed!

Bye~)