Shattered x Nightmare~ Two yanderes are better than one.

(Requested by: LaunchSteinward angst to fluff.)

??? POV:

A black apple rested in my shaking hands. I have to do it... for him.

Bite

To protect him.

Bite

To punish those who hurt him.

Bite

No one is allowed to hurt him.

Bite

No one is allowed near him.

Bite

Only I'm allowed be be with him.

Bite

And I'll kill anyone who thinks they can do otherwise.

Bite

The core of the apple falls to my feet, as my body is slowly covered in black goop, similar to his.

A wicked grin made it's way on my face.

I'm coming for those fuckers, and I won't show them mercy...

Don't worry, I'll take care of everything from now on... Nighty.

Nightmare's POV:

Dust and Horror were standing in front of me, quivering under my harsh gaze.
''What did I tell you about attacking Dream?'' I ask coldly.
''That only you're allowed to do that.'' Dust muttered.

''And what did you do?'' my tentacles sharpen as I say that.
''Attacked Dream.'' Horror answered this time. I smirk slightly at their misery.
''Since you realized your mistakes I won't hurt you...

Much.''

They eyes widened as my tentacles sprung to action. One of them started choking Dust while two other pierced through Horror's shoulders. The holehead shrieked in pain while the hooded skeleton fought for his breath.

Their pain was delicious. I was going to hold it a bit longer but then I felt something... strange. A new strong negative aura, much like my own, appeared in one of the AU's. It felt so familiar yet so different, I have to go and check it out.

I let go of those two idiots and let them fall to the floor.
''You're lucky I have something more important to do rather than torturing you fuckers. I hope you've learned your lesson.'' without waiting for the reply I teleported out of there.

I landed in the AU where this new dark energy came from. Now that I was closer I realized it was a delightful mix between twisted positive feelings and negative ones. It was truly ravishing, the 'taste' made shivers go down my spine. Heh... and to think I called fear delicious.

I made my way to the source of those feelings, since they weren't to far and I really wanted to know who provided me with such delicacy.

It wasn't long until I saw their figure in the distance. They had tentacles much like my own. Maybe that's why they felt so familiar yet odd?

As I came closer I noticed they were holding someone with one of their tentacles. Why didn't I feel the other one's aura? Wait now that I focus on it I do feel it it's just so week compared to the first one it's almost unnoticeable.

I walked closer and closer, I was barely few meters away now seeing some more details. They were covered in slime much like my own but with golden tint to it. They seemed to be wearing clothes similar to Dream's.