Kross~ Can I sleep with you?

(Fluff because I didn't write about this ship in a while and I like it too much. Pic has nothing to do with the chapter I just couldn't find any ship pics.)

Killer's POV:

I was laying on my bed, to tired to get up but not tired enough to go to sleep. I was just in that weird state in between when someone knocked on my door.

''Come in!'' I shouted. The door opened reviving a very adorable Cross. Don't get me wrong, he was always adorable but this was a whole new level. He was wearing an oversized t-shirt that went to his mid thigh and nothing could be seen underneath it, he was hugging a teddy bear with one hand while the other still held the door handle. Like I said, adorable.

''What's up Cross?'' I asked as I blushed slightly.
''I... I can't fall asleep and I was wondering if I could maybe...'' Cross began as he avoided answering.
''You can sleep with me.'' I said, immediately getting what he was trying to say.

''Wha-? Umm... T-thank you.'' he mumbled before closing the door and going over to bed. He laid down next to me, snuggling up to my side as I hugged him with one arm.

''Good night... love you.'' I murmured as I closed my eyes.
''Love you too.'' he replied before I fell asleep.

(It be short but it be cute. Hope you enjoyed. Bye~)