Horror x Blue ~ Like I always do.

(Requested by: LostFeelings-. Fluffy angst.)

Blue's POV:

I shivered as cold wind flew past me. I was in unfamiliar place trying to find my way back home.

How can you find your home if you you never really had one?

I shook my head ignoring them, like I always do. But what they said weighed me down like it always does.

And always will.

You can't ignore us forever.

''Hello!?'' I shouted hoping that someone would find me, that someone would save me from being all alone with them.

But nobody ca- ''Hello?!'' A raspy voice shouted back cutting them off.

''Over here!'' I shouted feeling hopeful again. I pushed away the tiredness in my bones and went in the direction were the voice came from.

And soon we found each other. I stared at him with wide eyes, my bones shaking from cold and fear.

It was Horror.

Holding a bloody axe, staring at me with eye just as red as the blood that was staining it.

''The fuck are you doing here?'' he asked surprised.

''I-i got lost... I don't know how I got this lost...'' I said quietly.

''Well you obviously can't stay here. You'll freeze your ass off.'' he said as he came closer.

Kill him. Kill him before he kills you.

I stood as still as stone, pushing them back. And before I realised what was going on he dropped his jacket over my shoulders.

''Follow me, unless you have a death wish.'' Horror said before turning around and slowly walking in the direction of... something, only he knew what.

I numbly flowed after him.

You're following him to your own death bed.

I ignored them, like I always do.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He led me to his house, it was cold but still warmer than the outside.
''Sorry about the cold... it's kinda an secondary worry here.'' he said sadly.

''It's okay... I don't mind.'' I said as I hugged the jacket around me tightly.

You'll be his next meal.

They whispered, I ignored, like I always do.

''You can stay here until we find a way to get you back home. But you'll have to help with the... food.'' Horror said, his voice almost breaking when he said the last word.

''Okay.'' I said quietly.

Kill him. Kill him. Kill him! KILL HIM! KILL HIM!!!

They all chanted making me stumble back.

''You okay?'' Horrors rough voice rang out.
''Y-yeah... I guess cold really got to me.'' I said more quietly.

He looked at me, his gaze was piercing my very soul. Or maybe it was my imagination.

Without any words he picked me up making me squeak.
''W-what are you doing?'' I asked as blue blush creeped up my cheeks.
''Getting you warm.'' he said as he carried me over to the couch.

He then dropped me there and pulled a ripped blanket over me.
''Do you need anything.'' he asked.
''I'm fin-'' ''That's a lie.'' he cut me off as his eye drilled right through me.

He knows your all secrets.

''I don't need anything.'' I said quietly. He stated at me quietly for a moment before sighing.
''And why aren't you fine?'' he asked his gaze for the first time soft and gentle.

Tell him, tell him how much of a monster you really are!

They mocked, knowing I wouldn't.

''I rather not tell.'' I said quietly as I turned my eyes away from him.
''... Alright I guess.'' he said before picking me up again.

I squeaked as he laid on the couch laying me on top of him.
''But just so you know, I always find the truth in the end.'' he said before closing his eyes.

Kill him, kill him before he can find out!

I ignored them, like I always do.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When I woke up everything was black and white, I couldn't move and yet my body was moving on it's own.

''It's our time to shine.'' they said, using my voice to speak.

'No no no no no no no no no!'

''Why yes little Blue. Like we said, you can't ignore us forever.'' The said as they moved my body to the kitchen.

I tried to fight back, move away, scream at the top of my lungs but it was all for nothing.

They grabbed a knife form a cupboard.

'Please stop!'

And walked over to sleeping Horror.

'Don't make me do this.'

They raised the knife.

'Please...'

Tears, MY tears, flew out of my eyes.

They didn't care.

''Say bye bye!~'' They said say they brought the knife down.

'No! Please! Stop!'

They ignored me, like I always do.

(Sorry for a bit of cliffhanger ending but I couldn't think of anything better.

Hope you enjoyed

Hope you enjoyed. Bye~)