Afterdeath~ Drunk Geno takes action.

(Requested by: Jaydenlonleywhisper. Christmas Party AU.)

Geno's POV:

I was sitting in the kitchen, drinking the spiked punch and trying to forget how to live. Why? I don't know. Oh! It's already working.
''Geno you should stop drinking.'' I heard Classic say.
''Your not my mom!'' I yelled, storming of, taking the bowl of punch with me.

I walked into the living room, the only other person there being Reaper. I sat on the couch next to him drinking the punch straight from the bowl.
''Are you okay Gen?'' I heard him ask.
''Shut up you sexy son of a bitch.'' I hissed while glaring at him.

''Woah! You're drunk.'' he said as he tried to gently take the bowl away from me.
''Hissss! No I'm not!'' I blurted out holding the punch frimly.
''Okay, okay. I wasn't trying to take it away from you I just... wanted to drink some as well.'' he said as he smiled at me.

I blinked a couple of times processing what he just said.
''Okay...'' I said as I took a long sip.
''Are you going to give it to me or-?'' He stared but I cut him off as I  smashed our lips (?) together.

I placed myself on his lap before licking his lips (?), asking for entrance. He was still confused but opened up anyway, I allowed the liquid to flow out of my mouth straight into his. He teased up in shock but soon drank it up, melting into the kiss.

His tongue slathered it's way into my mouth as he gripped my hips frimly. I moaned into the his as our tounges danced together 'This is nice.'' I drunkly thought. We continued to make out and we probably would take it further if it weren't for...

''What the fuck?!'' Classic walking into the living room and spotting us. Reaper pulled away from me, strings of saliva connecting our mouths as he spoke.
''I told him I wanted some punch, he drank some and kissed me... and I kinda lost myself there.'' he explained as I cuddled up to his chest.

''Okay... I'm gonna need that punch now.'' he said as he took away the bowl that I put earlier on the table. I whined at that but Reaper hugged me tightly as Classic left, stopping me from following him.

''I want *hic* more kisssssses.'' I whined.
''Geno you're drunk. If you want kisses you'll have to wait until you're sober, that is if you'll still want them.'' he murmured the last part.

I sighed in annoyance but gave in slowly becoming more and more sleepy.
''I'm gonna take a nap, don't go anywhere k?'' I said tiredly.
''Promise.'' he said quietly.
''Good... love you...'' I said closing my eyes.
''Love you too Gen.'' he replied.

After that I let his soulbeat lull me to sleep.

(Here you go! Hope you enjoyed. I did the version with Classic 'cause I thought it would be funnier.

Bye~)

Bye~)