Errormare~ Adorable couple(s).

(With side ship Drink. Requested by: Lukadrienforlife.)

Nightmare's POV:

Me and Error sat on the cliff in Outertale, holding hands and enjoying one of our rare dates. Well we used to go on them more often, but those Star Sluts know no chill. They attack us on the first sight and keep disturbing the balance.

Luckily we finally had time to just sit back and enjoy our time together.
''Hey Error, want some nice cream?'' I asked after we sat there for a while.
''Hell yeah!'' I laughed at his reply and helped him get up.

We walked to the nice cream stand holding hands, talking, joking just over all having a great time.
''One chocolate and one vanilla nice cream please.'' I asked politely, I didn't want us to get kicked out... again.

''That will be 15g, with a bit of discount for such cute couple.'' the bunny monster said with a wink. We both blushed but didn't say anything more I just paid for the treat.

We walked away from the awkward situation. I gave Error the chocolate one and I ate the vanilla after that we went on to enjoying our date. That is until...

''Oh hell no!'' I hear a loud yell.
''Language!'' Me and Error turn around, only to see my god damned brother and the fucking creator.
''How am I supposed to keep my language in check when they came here to ruin our date!'' the rainbow asshole shouts back.

''So far you're the only one ruining dates.'' I say coldly. I hear Error snicker at my response. The other two look away from each other and finally get good look at us.

My guess is that they noticed us holding hands and enjoying nice cream, since their eyes widened in shock.
''I'm SO sorry about that.'' after a moment of silence Dream spoke up.
''I told you we should just let them be!'' he turned back to Ink and continued to yell at him.

''How was I supposed to know that they're on date!?'' Ink argued back, honestly it was quite amusing to watch.
''It didn't even have to be date! They could just be hanging out as friends and you'd attack them for no reason!''

''No reason!? Dream you do realise that they're the biggest threats in the multivese!? Also-!'' It looked like it was going to take a while so I decided to cut in.
''Wow aren't you just adorable couple.'' I say still amused. I hear Error snicker again, I smiled knowing I was the one to make him laugh.

''Oh... excuse you! You two aren't any better.'' Ink shouts turning back to me.
''Yeah fuck you, we're adorable.'' Error speaks up. I snicker at his sarcasm.
''Correction: you're adorable.'' he blushes furiously at my comment.
''S-shut up.'' he says hiding his face in his scarf.

''Yeah they're adorable.'' I hear my brother speak up.
''Wha-? Dream don't choose their side!'' Ink replies quite offended.
''I'm not choosing their side. I'm just saying the truth.'' Dream said as he gripped Ink's scarf and opened a portal.

''I once again apologise for my idiot.'' my brother said as he began to walk through the portal.
''Didn't you mean to say 'my boyfriend'?'' Ink asked, still sounding mad.
''That too.'' He said closing the portal soon after.

''That was weird.'' Error said after a moment of silence.
''Agreed.'' I replied. After a moment we decided to continue on our date. We went to Error's favourite spot in Outertale and watched the stars, our nice cream long gone.

I looked away from the stars to look at something much more beautiful. Error had his eyes glued to the sky, the shined with light more beautiful than any star in the sky.

I smirked slightly before quickly putting him in my lap. He yelped in surprise and looked back at me.
''What was that for?!'' he half shouted.
''That was so I can show you affection. And maybe admire the most beautiful skeleton in the multivese.'' I say hugging him by his waist.

He huffed in annoyance but I knew he really appreciated the complement. He looked back at the sky and I nuzzled his neck, giving it a small kiss from time to time.

I slowly grew tired but I knew Error wanted to stay here a bit longer so I decided to just take quick nap.
''Love you my Glitchy.~'' I purred giving his neck one last kiss.
''Love you too Nighty.'' was the last thing I heard before falling into peacefull slumber.

(Ok a bit more Drink.)

Ink's POV:

Dream pulled me through the portal, I knew I fucked up when I saw his eyes had a red tint to them.
''Look, Dream I know I messed up. I should have thought that through but-'' before I could continue he cut me of.

With a kiss!?

He pulled me down by my scarf and kissed me deeply. I was confused but kissed him back anyway. After a moment he pulled back and spoke again.
''No but's Ink. You did the wrong thing, and as a punishment you have to cuddle me until you're not forgiven.'' he said with an angry expression still present on his face.

I blinked in surprise again before smirking.
''I quite like that punishment.'' after I said that I picked him up and went to the couch.

I laid us down and began my 'punishment'. I rested my hands on his hips and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I nuzzled his cheek and used one of my hands to pet his skull. He purred quietly at that and nuzzled my neck.

We laid there for what seemed like hours and he began to fall asleep on me.
''Go to sleep mon amour.'' I whispered.
''K... love you dummy.'' he said tiredly.
''Love you too my dear.'' I said back, chuckling.

They truly are adorable couples.

(Here you go.

Hope you enjoyed

Hope you enjoyed. Bye~)