Killer x ???~ A good day

(It's angst. Kinda high school/teenagers AU.)

Killer's POV:

I looked out the window to see that sun was barely above the city, the birds sang their tune and flowers slowly bloomed. And I knew today was going to be a good day.

I got dressed up, picked up my backpack. Then I walked downstairs to eat some breakfast. After that I headed to the hell called 'school'.

As I walked down the street I tried to avoid some people. Key word TRIED. They soon started walking behind me, insulting me, one of them even threw a rock at me. I just ignored them and tried to walk faster.

Sadly they stayed on my tail until we crossed the school gates. Only then did they leave to their friends. I made my way to my locker where my friends waited for me.

I smiled at them and quickly put some of my books away and locked it back.
''You're awfully quiet today Killer.'' Nightmare aka. my best friend said.

''Yeah, you would try and annoy Nightmare or at least joke a little bit by now.'' my other friend, Dust said.
''Hehe sorry guys. Had a rough night it was a real Killer.'' I said half truthfully.

Some of them laughed at my joke while the others just groaned in annoyance.
''Let's just get to class.'' Error said while he rolled his eye lights.

We made our way towards the classroom talking, joking and laughing. And for a moment I forgot about all my worries. Just for a moment though.

~time skip to after school~

As the final bell rang I ran out of the classroom yelling something about having to go home earlier. But really I was just trying to avoid them. I got my stuff form the locker, closed it and ran out of the school grounds.

I continued to run as fast as I could to my house. I was only one block away from safety when they caught up to me. They yanked me by my hood, choking me slightly in the process.

They dragged me to near alleyway and after that anew hell started. They kicked me, punched me and insulted me. They never knew mercy and it was long since I gave up on begging for it.

When they finally finished I stumbled to my home. I closed the door with a sigh of relief. They wouldn't get me here. I clumsily went upstairs.

I wasn't going to treat my wounds. I was tired of doing this almost every day. I was tired of being insulted. I was tired of being beaten up. I was tired of being threatened that if I tell someone I'll be dead where I stand. I was tired of being alive.

I was going to put end to it all.

I went inside my room to get everything ready. I took the rope from under my bed and tied it into noose. I stood on a chair and tied the other end of the rope the the ceiling fan.

I scribbled a quick note to my friends explaining why I did what I did. I didn't want them to feel guilty because of what I'm about to do. It wasn't their fault after all.

I put a note on my desk and stood back on the chair and placed the noose around my neck. Those would be my final moments.

I looked out the window to see that sun was barely above the city, the birds sang their tune and flowers slowly bloomed. And I knew today was going to be a good day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(What are you still doing here?)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(This is the end)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Nothing more to see here)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Okay fine)
.
.
.
.

As I kicked the chair from under my feet I heard a soft click form downstairs. I didn't care though, the noose hugged my neck tightly and cut off my oxygen. I instinctively I struggled to catch my breath.

My vision became more and more black as I heard distant footsteps. Suddenly I fell down and the noose loosened around my neck. I could breathe again.

I didn't want to breathe. Why was I breathing? I tied the rope tightly so I shouldn't untie. It was thick so it couldn't break. Then why and how was I still alive?

I heard someone talking. Did they save me? Why would they do that? I opened my eyes to see a blurry black figure with single bright cyan eye hovering above me.

''Night- mare?'' I said in very raspy voice.
''Oh thank God you're okay. I thought I lost you.'' Nightmare said, relief clear in his voice.

''Why?'' I asked as he tried to get the noose from my neck.
''What do you mean.'' he asked.
''Why did you save me.'' I asked looking away. He finally loosened the rope enough to take it off my neck.

''Why wouldn't I. You're my best friend. I would never forgive myself if I let you do that.... Why did you do it anyway?'' Nightmare said as he placed me in his lap and hugged me closely.

''The note.'' I said not wanting to explain everything myself. He used one of his tentacles to fetch the note. I didn't look at him but from how he teased up I'm guessing he read it.

''Why didn't you tell me?'' he asked, he didn't sound angry like I thought he would.
''T-they said t-that i-if I tell s-someone t-they'll kill me.'' I said, my voice shaking.

''I wouldn't let them.'' Nightmare said hugging me tighter. ''And just so you know none of those things they told you is true.'' he continued.
''Yes it is. I'm stupid, worthless, ugly. I don't even know why do you put up with me.'' I said crying softly.

''Hey! What did I just say? It's a just a pile of lies. Besides no one is allowed to talk shit about my crush. You're not an exception.'' he said as he smirked slightly.

''Wha-?'' I was about to ask what does he mean. He couldn't have crush on me, he was so perfect and I was just a piece of trash. There was no way that he loved me back. But before I got a chance to ask that, he kissed me.

My eyes winded in shock at first but I soon melted into it. I wrapped my arms around Nightmare's neck. He already had his hands around my waist so he only hugged me tighter.

I felt so love and safe. I was in heaven. Slowly we pulled apart, we looked in each other's eyes lovingly.

''I'm gonna kill those fuckers.'' Nightmare said as he nuzuled my neck. I laughed softly at this.
''Sure thing Nighty... I love you.''
''I love you too Kills.''

I was right. Today was a good day.

(I couldn't stop myself from adding some fluff at the end. Hope you enjoyed. Bye~)

 Bye~)