Error x Gaster~ Unexpected encounter.

(Because why not? Requested by: Luci838 . Couldn't find any ship pics so I just added an cute Error on top.)

(PS. I won't be making Gaster speak in windings (or whatever it's called) 'cus:

A)I'm writing on my phone so it would be pain in the ass to write

and B)I'm to lazy (- w -)

He's just gonna get bold font)

Error's POV:

Another day that I lived, another AU that I destroyed, another fight that I'm going to lose. I sighed heavily as Ink prepared another attack. I was tired.

Soon squid face throwed red paint at me, with I easily dodged. But I didn't see his paint brush coming from the other side. Before I could dodge he hit me square in the head. HARD.

I yelled in pain, opening portal behind me to escape. I didn't even check where it lead. I was about to jump in but then... I was hit in the head again, I blacked out, falling straight through the portal.

PAIN, BLOOD, BLACKNESS. This was all I could see or feel.

??? POV:

I was sitting in my room like always, when suddenly a weird glitchy portal opened on the ceiling. Well  that's unusual. I was about to examine the portal but a dark figure fell through it and it closed right after.

I carefully approached the figure that was laying on their side, not wanting to scare them since their back was to me.
''Umm... Hello?'' I was answered with silence. I sat down next to them and gently nudged their shoulder. Well I guess not gently enough since they fell on their back.

The sight was horrifying. He was skeleton but his skull was so cracked I was surprised it didn't fall apart. I quickly and delicately touched it, my hands lit up green as I began to heal him.

After few minutes his skull was no longer cracked and I could take a better look at him. And oh God... his was the most beautiful creature I've ever seen.

Almost all his bones were tar black yet his fingers went from ruby red to bright sunflower yellow. And because he wore slippers I could see the same pattern repeated itself on his feet.

On his face were, deep sky blue, tear marks that made me wander how long did he have to cry for them to stay permanent.

He began to whimper and move around a bit, signaling that he was waking up. After a moment he opened  his eyes. And somehow they made him even more stunning.

His eye sockets weren't black but blod red, one of his eyes was a single yellow dot while the other had three different colours. Black in the middle blue and then yellow. They were breathtaking.

Only after a moment did I realise that I was blushing soft- (Me: *realises that I don't know what colour is Gaster's blush* FUC-!) -ly. Blushing softly, yeah that's totally what author ment. (Shut up! You're not helping.)

He looked at me confused before he spoke.
''Where am I? Who are you?'' he asked, his voice seamed to be glitching.
''You are in my room. And before I tell you who I am I want to know something. Do you remember what happened to you?'' I asked, with how much his skull was hurt it was possible he lost some memories.

''I-i don't. I don't remember.'' he said sadly.
''Well what do you remember? Do you remember your name?'' I asked.
''I only remember my name starts with letter 'E'. But I can't remember anything else.'' He said, thinking deeply, with might I add made him loo ten times cuter.

''How about I'll just call you E until you remember?'' I said smiling softly at him.
''That's a great idea! Um... what should I call you?'' He asked smiling brightly, making my blush go a few shades darker.
''Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Gaster.''

~magnificent time skip~

We talked for hours, him asking about everything around and me answering every question. I was great to talk to someone after so long. But I was scared that I was keeping him down. Since I couldn't leave the room and he clearly wanted to see more things.

After I told him that if he wants to he can leave he just laughed an said...
''There's no need for that. I really like talking to you so I'll stay.'' This made me blush even more but I quickly calmed down and answered his next question.

After few more hours he fell asleep and I covered him with my coat so he wouldn't be cold.

(Little note: I know Gaster is supposed to be goopy and all but normal looking Gaster fitted thus chapter more. He's still made out of goop he just looks normal and wears normal clothes. Okay? Okay.)

It was really calm... that is until someone ran into my room through another portal. He was a normal skeleton with black stain on his cheek and eyes that kept changing.

''Get away from him his dangerous!'' He yelled, luckily E seamed to be a deep sleeper since he didn't wake up.
''If that was true then he would attack me few hours earlier when he first woke up.'' I said calmly.

''Did he manipulated you or something?!'' He said as he took what looked a giant paint brush from his back. ''If you won't get away I may accidentally hurt you!'' he continued. I laughed at him before speaking again.

''Listen here. I don't know who you are but I'm not gonna let you hurt E. So eather fight me or leave.'' I say coldly. I create a circle of bones around E so he wouldn't get hurt.
''You leave me no other choice.'' He said before striking with his paint brush.

~WARNING: My poor attempt to write a fighting scene.~

I laughed again as the brush went right through me witch seamed to shock him. I took this as a chance, and attacked him with blasters. He shook of the schock in time a dodge most of the but not all.

He looked at me angrily as he shot red paint at me. It of course didn't do anything besides going through me. I attacked again. Using my bones and blasters. This will be interesting.

~time skip 'cus I gave up on trying  to write that scene to the end~

After an hour I stood tall not even slightly hurt as he was on his knees already half dead.
''I suggest you leave while you still can.'' I said boredly .
''This is over... I'll be back.'' he said before disappearing into the puddle of ink.

I sighed heavily and sat down, dismissing the protective circle around E. I was surprised he was still asleep. 'Must be reeeally heavy sleeper.' I chuckled at the thought.

For now I'll just rest and wait for him to wake up. And then we'll see what to do next.

(*Slams la tabe* DONE!

Hope you enjoyed and that it fitted your scenario

Hope you enjoyed and that it fitted your scenario. Bye~)