Error x Reboot~ Sweeter than any cupcake.

(Requested by: illegalsugar20. Part 3, Leeeeemmmooooonnnn!)

Error's POV:

I stood panting over tied up and beat up Erraser, I might have over did it but... he deserved that for hurting Reboot.
''I'm back!~ Oh God what happened here?'' Reboot shouted as he ran up to us.

''Some of the survivors beat him up for killing their friends, I tried to stop them but it was hard to do without hurting them... I didn't want to hurt them again.'' I said trying to sound as genuine as possible. He didn't need to know yet.

''Oh, don't worry I understand.'' he said as he hugged me gently.
''Let's get back to my house.'' he added, smiling up at me.
''O-okay.'' I said as I blushed softly.
''But what are we going to do with him?'' I asked I pointed at Eraser.

''Don't worry I called my friend Marvul and he said he'll take care of him.'' Reboot explained thought I had a feeling he was missing out on something.
''Alright, let's go.'' I said as I gently took a hold of his hand, smiling down at him.

And with that we teleported off, leaving beat up Eraser on the snowy ground.

~time skip and they're now living together or whatever.~

Still Error's POV:

''What cha doin'?'' I asked as I hugged Reboot from behind. We were standing in a kitchen, he was mixing something in a bowl as I leaned on him.
'

'Cupcakes.'' he replied cheerfully.

''I'm already sure they will be delicious... like everything you make.'' I said as I nuzzled into his neck.
''Aww~ Thank you Ruru.'' He said as he turned his head to give me a kiss on the cheek.

But I, being the dumbass I am, moved in order to look at him, causing him to kiss me on the mouth. My eyes winded shock but closed rather soon as I melted into the pleasant feeling.

He seemed surprised as well but just like me, he melted into it rather quickly. I slowly pulled away looking him deep in the eyes.
''Well... that was quite nice...'' I said bit awkwardly.

''Hehe... yeah...'' he replied something awkward as well.
''Hey.'' I said, bringing his attention back to me.
''What is it?'' he asked, titling his head slightly.
''I love you.'' I said with a gentle smile.
''I-I love you too!'' he squiked out embarrassed.

(Me trying to figure out how the fuck do I turn this into a sin: I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.)

He then looked back at the bowl he was mixing things in, his skull still flushed with bright blue blush. I smirked mischievously as I got an idea...

I then kissed his neck.
''Eeekk! W-what was that for?'' Reboot squiked out as his skull was filled with red exclamation points.
''I'm just giving you affection.'' I said in an innocent tone.

''Do you not like it?'' I asked quickly, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.
''N-no, it just surprised me... you can keep doing it.'' he said shyly.
''That's good to hear.'' I said with a bright smile.

He smiled back before going back to mixing ingredients. I continued to kiss his neck softly and after a minute or two I gave it a small lick. He stifled a bit which made me worry I went to far.
''Is it to much?'' I asked softly.

(Me: Okay, okay... I'm onto something here.)

''N-no... it actually feels nice...'' he said shyly.
''Oh... okay.'' I said before licking his neck again. He let out a breathy moan before attempting to continue on his work.

Key word 'attempted'. As I continued to lick around his neck, his legs shook lightly, he wasn't able to fully focus on what he was doing and when I licked a certain spot...

''Ahhh!'' he moaned loudly, dropping the whisk into the bowl. I smirked softly at his reaction before gently nibbling on the spot.
''E-error~'' he moaned out as his legs almost gave up under him.

(Because he thicc.
... Oh Gods what happened to me.)

But he didn't fall, since I was still holding him, I turned him around so he was facing me, and adorable pleasure filled look on his face.
''You know what? I think the cupcakes can wait.'' I said as I sat him on the counter, moving everything that was previously there to the side.

''Because I feel like eating something much sweeter.~'' I purred as I rested my hands on his summoned butt.
''Oh really?~'' he asked in a flirtatious tone.
''Really.~'' I replied as one of my hands slowly trawled to his pussy.

(Idk why but writing that word made me feel like I should take a shower in holly water.)

I rubbed it teasingly making him moan quite loudly.
''D-don't ahhh~ t-tease me ahhh!'' he said through moans.
''Whatever you wish my dear.'' I said as I pulled off his pants and underwear.

(Oh shit, here we go. Get bleach and holly water ready!)

I kissed his thighs softly nearing his entrance which each kiss until I kissed his entrance directly. I then used one on my tounges to lick his clit bringing out a soft yet loud moan out of him.

I continued to lick around, making him moan consistently as his eye lights turned into heats. I then took it another step further and pushed my tounge inside him.

''Gaahhh! M-more! Error p-please more!'' he moaned out as I did so. I complied, pushing my tongue deeper in before adding in a second tounge.
''Ahhh!~ yes~'' Reboot moand as droll escaped his mouth.

I began to gently thrust my tongues in and out, wiggling them occasionally.
''Gahh~ Error I'm-I'm AHHhhh!'' he tried to say something but he was cut out by his own orgasm.

I began to gently suck on his clit, leaping out his sweet juices happily, then adding another tounge, thrusting them again.
''Aahhhh~ tooo much!~'' Reboot moans out, I was about to pull away and apologise but he gripped me head and pushed me deeper.

I was a bit confused but decided to continue for now. I trusted my tongues in different directions, wiggling them around to pleasure Reboot more, which seemed to work judging by his loud moans.

After few more minutes he cummed again, I slowly pulled away, licking off most of his release. He had dazed yet, pleasured look on his face.
''Why didn't you let me stop if it was 'to much'?'' I asked, still confused.

''I-I don't know... it just felt to good to let got yet to good for me to handle.'' he explained awkwardly.
''I... don't think I quite understand but... I'm glad you enjoyed it.'' I said as I nuzzled his neck.
''Now let's take a nap.'' I said as I gently picked him up.

''But the cupcakes.'' be whined as he softly nuzzled into my shoulder.
''They wouldn't go anywhere don't worry.'' I said with a chuckle. He then signed in defeat before falling asleep in my hold.

He truly is sweeter than any cupcake.~

(Finally, after like two weeks, I finished an chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Bye~)