Dremswap Crossmare/ Swapmoss~ Basically shitpost.

(Requested by: Tona_Reindeer. For no reason whatsoever DSNightmare will be referred to as Night. I tried to make it a fluff but I ended up kinda making it a shitpost.)

*Beeeeeeeeeeeep*

Cross snickered behind the camera holding an can of cola in front of it. He slowly walked up to Night still holding it up.
''Hey Night, you want some?'' he asked snickering slightly. Night took the can from him only to realise it was to light to hold any liquid.
''This bitch empty! YEET!'' he yelled before throwing the can, accidentally hitting Dream in the head.

*Beeeeeeep*

Error zooms in camera on Cross and Night sitting in a jacuzzi.
''Two bros, chilling in a hot tub. Already making out, 'cause they're gay!''

*Beeeeeep*

Night come up to Dream.
''Hey, I'm gay.'' Night says snickering.
''I thought you were American.'' Dream says confused.
Night and Cross who was hiding in a bush burst out laughing.

*Beeeeeeeeep*

Night with camera focused on his face.
''Hey everybody today Cross punched me so I'm starting a kickstarter to put him down. The benefits of killing him would be: I would get pushed way less-''

''I told you it was an accident, and that I'm sorry.'' Cross yells off camera.

*Beeeeeeeeeep*

''So I'm sitting there... barbecue sauce on my titties-'' Night was telling Cross a story but was cut of by his boyfriend.
''Man I sure regret I wasn't there to eat it.~''
''What?''
''What?''

*Beeeeeeeeeep*

Cross and Night were in the kitchen fighting over what meme is the best.
''Can I get a waffle?'' Error started taking an opportunity. ''Can I please get a waffle.'' they all laughed after he said that.

*Beeeeeeeeeeep*

''So you're hanging out with Ink now?'' Night said in a fake girl voice.
''N-night it's not what you think!'' Cross replied immediately.
''I won't hesitate, bitch!'' Night yelled before shooting him with a nerf gun. They both exploded with laughter.

*Beeeeeeeeeep*

While ridding a car Cross zooms up to a sign at the side of the road.
''Road work ahead?'' he asked before turning camera to Night who was driving.
''Yeah, I sure hope it does.''

Needless to say there almost was an accident because of this two.

*Beeeeeeeeeeep*

Cross and Night failed to wake Error up countless of times before deciding to pour some water on his face. They did that for good six seconds before he spoke gogerely.
''Hello?''

*Beeeeeeeeeep*

Cross was sitting in a car a camera showed the garage door before him. Night passed by carrying some groceries, Cross then hooked which resulted in Night throwing some groceries into a nearby bush.

''Fuck you Cross!''
''Maybe later!''
''What?''
''What?''

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Cross: 'Oh sorry I fell asleep while I was waiting for you to make me a sandwich.

Night: Go back to sleep... and STARVE.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeep*

Night: BUU!

Cross: Aagh! Stop! You're gonna make me drop my croissant.

*Beeeeeeeeep*

Night: Put that candy back. I'm not buying you all that meth.

Cross: *Throws candy box at Night's head*

Night: Try me bitch!

Cross: Maybe later.

Night: What?

Cross: What?

*Beeeeeeeeeeeep*

Night singing: Don't tell your mother.~

Cross singing: Kiss one another.~

Night: DIE FOR EACH OTHER!

*Beeeeeeeeeeep*

Dream: You wanna fucking die!?

Night: Agh! I'm a bad bitch! You can't kill me!

*Beeeeeeeeeep*

Night: Cross is that a weed?

Cross: No it's a cray-

Night: I'm calling the police!

*Night clicks 911 on a microwave.*

Microwave: 911 what's your emergency?

*They both look surprised that it worked.*

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeep*

(Yeeeeeaaaaaah... hope you still enjoyed the chaos.

Bye~)

Bye~)