Krossmare~ Stop fucking you three!

(Requested by: SilentHearing402. Watch me try and fail to write a threesome lemon.)

Nightmare's POV:

And here are these two cute idiots arguing over something again.
''I'm obviously stronger! Have you seen the knife I can summon?!'' Cross yelled.
''So? Just because it's big doesn't make you stronger! I can summon much more! And I can actually fight with them!'' Killer yelled back.

'' *Le Gasp*! You take that back!'' At this point I tuned them out like I usually do, fights like this have been a daily occurrence for a while. But... it wasn't always like that.

Those two used to be best friends, hell for a while I thought they were actually dating they were so close together. And then... I don't know what happened but the arguments started, there always seemed to be something behind them but I couldn't tell what it was.

I really don't like not knowing what's going on. I sighed loudly before slamming my book close knowing I wouldn't be able to read it with so much in mind. Then I got the idea, I melted into the shadows and observed then from the corner of the room, but they couldn't see me, they thought I left.

''It doesn't matter which one of us is stronger! He would choose me!'' Cross yelled.
''Oh, please! I knew him for years and I can read him like a book! He. Likes. Me. More.'' Killer replied.

''Just because you know Night longer doesn't mean you know him better! I always know how to cheer him up, I'm the one he goes to when he has some problem!'' The angry oreo yelled back.

So they're arguing over me? Oh, how cute, those idiots can't even notice I like them both. I made myself visible again and came up to them.

''So that's what you two were arguing about.'' I said making them notice me again. They both exploded with blush when they realised I heard the whole thing.

''....maybe?'' Killer said awkwardly.
''You two are going with me.'' I said picking each of them with one tentacle.

''Well we're dead.'' Cross muttered as I carried them out of the room.
''Oh, you're not dead, you may be a little sore after I'm done but you won't be dead.'' I said with a smirk.

Cross shot me a confused look while Killer blushed much harder as he understood what I meant. As I carried them over to bedroom he still didn't figure it out.

(Cross why and how are you so innocent?)

''Um... what's going on Night?'' He asked when I placed them both on my bed.
''Well since you two were arguing over me, I'm gonna show you how much I love you both.''

His face flushed brighter as I said that but he still didn't seem to quite get it.
''He's gonna fuck us Cross.'' Killer said.
''Oh... Oh!''

''Of course that is if you want to.'' I said as I took off my jacket and flopped down between the two.
''If you don't we can just cuddle.'' I quickly added.
''I do want to!'' Cross said with a smile.

(Oh no! They corrupted the innocent bean!)

''I-I'd like to do it too...'' Killer said awkwardly. I smirked at them before sitting up.
''What are you waiting for then? Strip.'' I said boldly as I began to take off my t-shirt.

Their blush increased again but they did as I said, leaving us all naked soon. I already had my male body summoned but they were still bare boned... well not for long.~

(I have two writing moods: the 'Oh this is good, it's going so smooth, I know exactly what I want to do here.' and the 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!'. Guess which one it is now.)

I gave them both a quick kiss before my tentacles slithered up to them and began to massage their pelvises gently. They both let out loud moans at that.

Soon their Killer formed a male ectobody and Cross summoned a female one.
''You both look beautiful.~'' I purred as I began to rub their respective genitalias with my tentacles.

(It's to late to save me now God I have gone too far.)

''S-shut ahhh up.~'' Killer moaned out.
''Hmm... how about... no?'' I said as I squeezed his member, thrusting my tentacle into Cross' pussy.

''NIGHTY!~'' Cross moaned out as I pushed it further in.
''You like that Crossy? You'll get more soon.'' I whispered into his none existent ear as my tentacle lightly thrusted in and out of him.

''And don't think I forgot about you.'' I said to Killer who still had his member pumped by my tentacle.
''Wh-wha?'' he yelped surprised as I flipped him on his stomach.

''Did you really think I would leave you just with that?'' I asked as positioned my member at his back entrance.

''I-I ahh~ maybe? I- AGGHHHHH!'' he tried to answer but a loud moan cut him off as I entered him. I decided keet still and let him adjust to the feeling, flipping Cross on his stomach as I waited for Killer to say it was okay to for me move.

''You don't have to wait for me.'' he breathed out.
''Oh really now? Good to know.'' I said as I gave him a hard thrust that made him enter Cross' back side and both moan loudly. The tentacle that was still inside Cross thrusting harder as well.

I smirked slightly before continuing to thrust, grunting at the feeling. The other two moaned loudly as I speed up my thrusts, their voices mixing together in delightful symphony.

Cross was first to cum, the pleasure he felt from both of his entrances being to much for him. But we didn't stop sending him into his little heaven as his body was overwhelmed with pleasure.

Next was Killer, he didn't last much longer than Cross honestly. His cum filled Cross' ass making the little oreo cum again but he almost didn't notice from the amount of please he was getting.

And I finished not long after, I thrusted deeply inside Killer releasing my cum into him triggering his another orgasm. My tentacle shoot goop into Cross' entrance making him spasm in pleasure as he came again.

We all panted tiredly trying to get over all the pleasure we just experienced. Cross was completely out of it, his eyes half closed, his face had this half pleasured half absent look as he mumbled some nonsense quietly.

After a moment or two I finally pulled out of them, Killer also exiting Cross falling onto bed next to him. I laid in between them, hugging each of them to my side.

''I love you two idiots.'' I whispered as I closed my eye tiredly.
''We love you too Nighty.'' I heard Killer mumble.
''Yeh we wove u... and I wove u 2 Kills.'' Cross muttered quietly.
''Love you too Cross.'' I heard Killer reply before I fell asleep.

''COULD YOU THREE BE QUIET NEXT TIME?! WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!'' and that.

(Yeah, now that exists. I hope you enjoyed, probably won't do that again since I felt super awkward while writing it.

 I hope you enjoyed, probably won't do that again since I felt super awkward while writing it

Bye~)