Killmare~ Good ending of a shitty storry.

(Requested by: Jaydenlonleywhisper. Bit angsty, then fluffy and then there's horny Nootma- I mean a bit of a lime at the end.)

Nightmare's POV:

I was in my room, not really doing anything just... thinking about something. No that's a lie I was thinking about someone. That person being Killer.

I didn't really understand how I feel about the forever crying skeleton. From one side he was an annoying little shit but from the other he was sweet and funny. I would have lied if I said I didn't like the attention I'm received from the other. I'm... confused.

I even went as far as turning into my passive form to try and figure it out! I look weaker in this form but my emotions are easier to read. Sadly it didn't help in this case. I laid on my bed staring at my pearly white phalanges as if they would give me the answers.

'Fuck it! I'm gonna go eat something...' I thought leaving the room. I walked through the castle shivering at the cold air. 'Did I forget to turn on the heating?' I asked myself, walking into the kitchen.

The gang was all there talking about some stupid stuff that I didn't care to listen. After I walked in they all looked at my and paused.
''What are you staring at?'' I growled.

''Pffffhaha... I don't know. You tell me princess.~'' Dust said. Everyone bursted out laughing, everyone if you don't count me and... Killer, for some reason he wasn't laughing eather.

I looked down and I realized I was still in my passive form.
''Shut up Dust!'' I growled again.
''Ohhh no~ I'm SO scared! Hahaha!'' Dust continued teasing as others continued to laugh.

''I said stop!'' I yelled angrily
''You don't like our my teasing? Why don't you find a prince charming to save you?~'' he continued earning loud laughter from everyone... besides Killer. Why wasn't he laughing?

Doesn't matter. I turned on my heels and ran back to my room as tears fell from my eyes. I can't believe I called them my friends. They saw the slightest signs of weakness and proceed to stab me in the back. Besides Killer... Why?

I finally made it to my room, slamming the door shut I fell to the floor and cried. Yet that questions from earlier didn't seem to leave my head. 'Why didn't he laugh at me like the others? Didn't he think I looked pathetic, weak, hilarious? Why?'

I heard a faint knock on the door.
''Go away...'' I said weakly. I don't want to deal with any of them right now.
''Nightmare... please let me in.'' I heard Killer's voice from behind my door.

'Why did he come here? Why... why do I want to talk to him? Why do I want to hug him? Why do I want him comfort me?' Those questions circled in my mind as I walked to the door. With a big sigh I opened it.

Killer stood there, his empty eyes seemed to look deep into my soul, as he looked at me. As he did that I realized that I probably looked like crap... 'Wait, why does it matter to me all of the sudden?'

My thoughts was cut short as I felt him hug me. It. Felt. Amazing. He was warm and his strong arms gave me a sense of security I don't remember feeling before. I hugged him back and broke down, crying harder than before but not fully sad anymore, there was a hint of happiness, relief and... love.

Is that what I was feeling towards him all this time? That would make sense.
''It's alright Nighty. I know they can be a real assholes sometimes but... I'm sure you can still beat their asses.'' Killer said not fully sure on how to comfort me.

''Pffffhaha... you're terrible at this.'' I said shyly.
''Hey, I made you laugh so for sure I'm not that bad!'' he joked. I laughed again, tears stopped streaming down my face.

''Plus I really mean it. You can beat anyone's ass if you really want to. Hell you can beat my ass right now if that'll make you believe it.'' Killer continued.
''But what if I don't want to beat your ass?'' I asked giggling.

''Then... what else can you do with an ass.'' he said, thinking out loud.
''You can fuck it. I'd totally want to fuck yours.~'' I said in a flirty tone. He blushed really hard and looked away.

''Stop it Nighty.'' he said pouting.
''Is that what you're calling me now? I have few more interesting names you could call me later.~'' I continued to flirt. His blush deepened and he hid his face in my shoulder.

''Why did I have to fall for you?'' I heard him mumble.
''Probably for the same reason I fell for you.'' I said kissing the side of his skull.

I grabbed his chin and made him look up at me, his whole face was covered in blush kinda making him look like a tomato but I thought he looked super cute. I smiled at him before giving him a small kiss on his sweet mouth.

''I love you Killer.'' I said looking him in the eyes.
''I love you too you sexy mother fucker.'' he said with a slight glare.
''We could make that true if you'd use your female body.~'' I purred licking my lips.

''NIGHTY!!!'' he yelled embarrassed.
''Save your voice for later sweety.~'' I said with a wink.
''I change my mind! I hate you.'' He said looking away. But I quickly brought his face back so he was looking at me.

''We both know that's a lie sweety.~'' I purred.
''Whatever.'' Killer said pouting. I brought him in for another kiss, this time much longer and passionate, I wrapped my arms around his waist. He soon melted into the kiss to, hugging me by me neck.

I smiled into the kiss, happy that I  held my new found love in my arms.

(Aaannndddd, done! Hope you enjoyed this one shot!

Bye~)