DS Crossberry~ The fresh scent of sin.

(Requested by: XxRozxX11. Angst, to the Fluff, to the lemon.

If you're an innocent bean you shouldn't read this. You've been warned.)

Cross' POV:

''They're only using you.''
''They don't care about you, only your power and what it can give them.''
''When was the last time they asked you how you were? When was the last time they dried your tears? When was the last time they made you laugh and not cry more?''
''Join us, we will take care of you, we will be your family.''
''Join us, join Justice Reigns, and you'll find your place on earth again.''

Words Blue said earlier echoed through my mind, h-he must be lying! They're like my family! They care about me... they wouldn't hurt me on purpose... right?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

''Get up you lazy fuck! We don't have all day.'' I heard Night yell.
''I'm up, I'm up.'' I mumbled tiredly... I didn't get much sleep last night.
''Whatever, get your shit together, we're going in 15 minutes and we won't wait for your slow ass.'' he growled before going to the other side of our camp.

'That's not how family treats each other.' Blue's words repeated in my head again as I packed up my things. I shook my thoughts away, finishing up the packing within 7 minutes.

''Is there anything for breakfast?'' I asked putting my bag on the ground.
''You slept through it, so nothing is left for you.'' Night said as he glared at me.
''Oh... okay...'' I  whispered, sitting down to wait for our departure.

Suddenly, I felt someone put a knife to my throat.
''Not a move or he dies.'' I heard an unfair voice say.
''T-take him if you-you want! Let's ge-get out of h-he Night.'' Error said before they ran off, leaving me alone with my captor.

I cried heavily, shouting for them to come back but... they didn't...
''I told you they didn't care.'' I heard Blue speak right into my ear (?)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And then I woke up. It was still dark, the moon was high on the sky and my two companions were still asleep. 'Was... was it just a dream? It felt so real...' I thought.

'It shouldn't feel real... *sigh* Blue was right...' I silently get up and packed up my things... I speared a last glance at my 'friends' before going in the direction of Justice Reigns castle... 'They won't miss me.' I say to myself barely noticing that I was crying.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I stood before the giant door that led inside the castle. I was trembling, tears still fell from my eyes as I knocked. I tried to dry them off, but nothing worked and be I knew it Blue opened the door looking at me worried and surprised.

''What happened?'' he asked, holding me cheek in his hand.
''I- they... you were right...'' I said stumbli over my words.
'' *sigh* I'm so sorry.'' he whispered before hugging me thighly. I hugged back just as tight, resting my head on his shoulder I cried harder.

''Shhh... it's okay... you're here now... shhhhh...'' he whispered as he pulled me inside, closing the door afterwards. I could feel us teleporting somewhere but I didn't really care, I just continued to cry on his shoulder as he tried to calm me down.

After what felt like forever I was finally somewhat calm, I looked around and took in my surroundings. I was in bedroom, I guess it was Blue's, we were sitting on his bed, me on his lap.

I blushed as I realised that but... I didn't move... it was comfy.
''You should rest.'' I heard Blue whisper.
''I don't think I can...'' I replied, I might be tired but... I didn't want to sleep I didn't want to get another nightmare.