Wattpad is kinda broken.

So recently this is what happened:

I'd see next to the bell icon that I have let's say 8 notifications. I'd go and check them and only see 4. I'm thinking 'Maybe it just accidentally doubled the amount of notifications that I have?' (Which actually happened a few times.)

And then few hours later (sometimes few days later). I'm browsing my notifications to check something or whatever. And what do I see? 4 familiar notifications and 4 that I've never seen before.

This is just an example but that's kinda how my notifications worked for the past few days/weeks (not sure when exactly did it start).

So I'm writing to you with an apology and request.

I'm sorry if you requested something but I didn't reply or stopped replying after accepting the request. I just didn't see your comments.

Also, please if you have a request for me, comment it on this page or the page with the rules. It's just to make sure I'll see it and so I won't have to look through all of my chapters to try and find requests.

I'll be checking these chapters regularly so you can be sure that I'll see it and will most likely do it.

I once again apologise for this situation and hope that you understand. Bye~