10.

DEMI P.O.V.: the rest of the week went on really fast and on Saturday, I was hanging out with my friends after lunch in my house again like every weekend.

Demi: so guys, what you think about going out tonight?

Sirah: tonight?

Matthew: where to?

Demi: same club we went last night maybe? The music was pretty good

Sirah: I would love to but I can't tonight

Demi: oh, it's okay don't worry

Matthew: me too doll, I have stuff to do for my next work

Demi: oh...nevermind guys, it's okay, I'll probably just stay home then

Sirah: what about your other friends like Chloe?

Demi: they're out of town and I don't really like going to clubs with them, they can get a little too crazy for me

Matthew: got ya (I nodded)

We spent some hours more and when they left I laid in my bed with my dogs watching a crime show. I think it's safe to say I spent the whole rest of the day like that, I even had dinner in bed, and with dinner I mean a salad I found in my fridge. I was really bored after doing some zapping through the tv so I checked the time in my phone. 9 p.m. I entered to Instagram and started watching storys until I found one pretty interesting for me. Joe posted a selfie of himself with Nick on the club with the words "singleness hit hard" on the low part of the story. I smiled and looked to my dogs.

Demi: do you guys think I should...(they looked at me) yea right, I haven't go to a club alone since I was like 17 I think

I saw Joe's story again and remembered I told him I would be there this weekend too. I started overthinking and bitting my tongue softly.

Demi: he can't be there for me, right? That's too fairytale I know (I chuckled and threw my phone on the bed)

I quickly made my way into the bathroom, took a shower, ran to my wardrobe and dialed Max's number while choosing my clothes.

Demi: Max

Max: yea?

Demi: I need a ride to last weekend's club

Max: now?

Demi: yes, I'll be ready in ten

Max: okay, I'll be there soon

Demi: thanks you're the best (I chose a black tight dress with some heels and a balenciaga jean jacket. I checked myself in the mirror and shrugged before doing my make up quick and dark)

I picked my phone and a little purse before heading downstairs to wait for Max. I smiled when he arrived and ran to the car.

Max: you're going alone?

Demi: umm yea, I'm meeting a friend there anyway

Max: sure? (I nodded smiling) great

Demi: or at least I hope you're still there (I whispered glancing at my phone to check the time. 1 a.m.)

We arrived to the club around 10 minutes later, I paid and entered alone. Some people would look at me wondering what I was doing there alone and around half an our later of looking for Joe I started to think the same until I saw Nick walking straight to the bathroom, he didn't saw me but I followed whit my eyes where he came from and saw a man with a blue leather jacket on the bar his back at me. I could recognize that neck from miles away and in the middle of a crowd.