31.

DEMI P.O.V.: I arrived to my house on Wednesday morning and was welcomed by my dogs running and jumping around me. I greeted them, took a relaxing bath, ate some healthy breakfast and went to the gym. I worked out and then went to the dressers to change my clothes and head to my house again. I was drinking water when the door opened revealing the most handsome man enter the room, a smile growing on his lips as he laid his eyes on me.

Demi: Joseph...what a coincidence and surprise (he walked to where I was and saved his bag on a locker before turning around to face me)

Joe: what a nice surprise to see you here

Demi: yea, I don't greet you properly cause I'm really disgusting sweaty (he laughed and nodded)

Joe: it's okay...how was Paris?

Demi: cool, I had a lot of work to do but it was kind of refreshing for me. I needed to clear my head from the drama

Joe: it's good that you got it then (I nodded)

Demi: how have you been?

Joe: I've been actually really bored cause my weekly fuck let me alone but (he shrugged making me smile) I guess I survived

Demi: I see you did

Joe: you already finished working out?

Demi: yea, I'm gonna go back to my house now

Joe: oh-umm...kay

Demi: tonight, I know it's not friday but tonight I'm gonna be alone and...maybe...if you're not busy...I was thinking we could hang out and have some fun (he nodded thinking about it and took off his hoodie revealing his toned torso under the t-shirt)

Joe: yea, I would be down for it

Demi: okay cool

Joe: best friend Joe or fucker Joe? (I laughed out loud making him chuckle) I'm serious tho

Demi: probably fucker, best friend Joe is always there...even when we're having sex (he smiled and nodded)

Joe: that's the best part of it

Demi: yea (I stared into his eyes and felt my whole body shiver st the thought of having him for me again tonight after what felt like months even tho it was just a week and three days)

Joe: what are you thinking about? (I shook my head smiling slightly)

Demi: nothing much (he shrugged and I stood up grabbing my bag and bottle of water)

Joe: I'll see you tonight then?

Demi: yes

Joe: after dinner, right?

Demi: it's probably better after dinner, yea

Joe: okay...I'll see you tonight

Demi: sure (I leaned onto him and kissed his cheek softly) bye

Joe: bye (I felt him staring at me until I left the room and bit my lip thinking about how much my body missed Joe these past few days)

I grabbed my phone and called Maddie since I haven't talked to her about Joe yet and she's always been one of my biggest confidants. She replied quickly making me smile.

Maddie: Demi? Hi

Demi: hi baby girl...are you busy this afternoon?

Maddie: no, I'm not...what are you up to?

Demi: wanna come over to mine?

Maddie: I'd love to. Is it for some specific reason? (I chuckled)

Demi: you'll see once we meet

Maddie: okay. See you later

Demi: see ya Mad (she hang up on me and I went back to my house)