72.

DEMI P.O.V.: I was helping Denise with the vegetables when the doorbell rang for the first time, two little girls running to Denise as they entered the kitchen.

Denise: my beautiful princesses (she said kissed her granddaughters cheeks and then they walked to me)

Alena: hello Demi

Demi: hello Alena, how are you cutie? (She smiled)

Alena: I'm pretty good, and you?

Demi: I'm good too

Valentina: hi Demi (she said smiling to me)

Demi: hey cutie, how are you?

Valentina: I'm good, I'm happy to see you (I glanced at her)

Demi: that's so nice, I'm happy to see you too

Valentina: what are you cooking?

Demi: umm, I'm helping your grandma with the food

Valentina: it smells good granny (she said to Denise and she chuckled)

Denise: thanks darling

Dani joined us some minutes later and we were chit chatting while cooking when the doorbell rang again.

Denise: that must be Nick and Miley (she said quietly and I noticed she was a little unsure of them arriving) we can go girls, food is almost ready (we walked to the living room just when Nick and Miley entered the house)

Nick: hey everyone, umm y'all already know her...she's Miley Cyrus

Alena: she's Miley Cyrus?! (She said surprised and we laughed)

Miley: oh, yes I am...hello guys, it's pretty nice to see you again after too many years

Danielle: yea, it's always nice (everyone greeted Miley and she kneeled in front of Alena)

Miley: hey honey, what's your name?

Alena: hey Miley Cyrus, I'm Alena

Miley: that's super cool, you cab call me Miley

Alena: okay, thank you

Miley: hello, what's your name little girl?

Valentina: Valentina (she said and grabbed my hand)

Kevin: she's just a little shy at first, but she'll get along well with you soon

Miley: I hope so, you're a cutie Valentina (I smiled down at the little girl still holding my hand and felt the air tense up a bit)

Nick: so, as you know...Miley and I are engaged and I'd love y'all to make her feel part of the family, cause she'll be soon (he said wrapping an arm around her waist and everyone just smiled)

Frankie: sure bro

Denise: food is ready, let's go eat

We all moved to the kitchen and Miley grabbed my arm.

Miley: they don't like me, Demi (I chowed down on my lip and smiled at her)

Demi: it's just because is the first time they see you after a long time. Believe me, they acted way more bad with me the other week

Miley: but you are friends with the boys

Demi: and you'll marry Nick. Don't worry Miles, everything will be fine. Give it time please

Miley: okay

Alena: Miley! Do you wanna sit with me and Nick here? (She smiled and nodded walking to them)

Miley: sure beauty (we all sat and Valentina sat between Joe and I)

Joe: Alena really likes Miley, huh? (He asked me and I nodded smiling slightly)

Valentina: don't worry Demi, I like you more than Miley (she said to me and hugged me shortly before I kissed her head)

Demi: aw, thanks honey