74.

DEMI P.O.V.: after Joe left us in the couch, Denise walked to us smiling.

Denise: Demi, Valentina, we're gonna eat some sweet dishes, wanna come?

Valentina: yes! (She ran behind Denise and I stood up quickly grabbing my head when I was fully standing cause my head twirled inside)

Demi: fuck (I whispered and started walking slowly to the dinning room)

JOE P.O.V.: I came out of the bathroom and Nick walked to me again.

Nick: I'm sure of what I saw, can't you tell me the truth? Please

Joe: what truth Nick? Demi and I are just friends and that's all we'll ever be

Nick: but you're so head over heels for her, I know you

Joe: me? head over heels for her? Nope bro, don't know what you're talking about (I said walking with him beside me)

Nick: I see the way you look at each other...I see it Joe, you can't lie to me...dumbass (I rolled my eyes smiling)

Joe: Nick, just shut up already. I'm telling you, Demi and I are best friends, and that's all we'll ever be. Get over it.

Nick: okay whatever. I'll prove you wrong and you're gonna buy me a chocolate

Joe: (I laughed) fine

Denise: guys, come eat some dessert

Nick: kay mom (we walked into the dinning room again and we were about to sit when Demi entered the place looking to the floor and walking slowly)

Miley: Demi, are you okay? (She asked and Demi glanced at us briefly before falling to the floor causing Nick and I to run to her as fast as possible)

Nick: what the fuck?

Joe: Demi, Dems (I started slapping her face softly) she fainted (I told Nick and he grabbed his car keys)

Nick: come on, let's take her to the hospital now (I picked her up in my arms and walked to Nick's car quickly)

Denise: call us once you're there

Valentina: Demi! (She said sadly and I sat with Demi on the backseat while Nick drove us to the hospital with Miley beside him)

Joe: Demi, wake up (I said on her ear and kissed her cheek softly)

Miley: she's not here yet?

Joe: no (I felt fear in my chest and prayed that she was okay)

A few minutes later we arrived to the hospital and the nurses and doctors took her to a private room to control her vital signs.

Doctor: everything is okay, she just fainted, don't worry guys...we'll keep her here tonight to check on her levels (he said after walking out of Demi's room)

Joe: she's awaken?

Doctor: yes, you can enter...

Miley: thank you (we three walked into the room and Demi small smiled to me with her arm connected to a line of physiological serum)

Nick: Dem, are you feeling okay?

Demi: yea, I don't know what happened to me...but I'm fine guys, don't worry

Miley: you really scared us Demetria (she said grabbing Demi's hand and I nodded)

Demi: sorry guys

Joe: you're so gonna pay for this (I said smiling and we laughed)

Nick: okay guys, we're gonna go and tell everyone that you're fine...Joe, can you stay with her here?

Joe: sure, go ahead

Miley: alright, bye guys

Demi: bye, sorry and thanks again

Nick: anytime (we laughed again and they left the room)

I walked to sit beside her and pecked her lips.

Joe: that fucking scared me freckles...you should've told me you were feeling bad

Demi: well, I would've but I wasn't feeling bad (she said with a frown)

Joe: really? (she nodded) what happened then?

Demi: I don't know, I just hope it's nothing too bad (she said and I could hear the concern in her voice)

Joe: it's probably nothing, don't worry babe (I kissed her hand and grabbed my phone) you want me to call your mom or someone?

Demi: no, if you can stay with me tonight...I don't need anyone else

Joe: sure I can

Demi: thanks (she said with a slight smile)