104.

DEMI P.O.V.: I was recording in the studio on a Saturday evening. Joe was at his house having coffee with his brothers and I decided to give them some time alone as I recorded some music.

Oak: you're sitting or standing? (I chuckled)

Demi: well, I think you can tell I'm sitting (everyone laughed on the other side of the glass and I chuckled while resting my hand on my big baby bump)

Oak: how long are you?

Demi: 9 months

Oak: okay, that baby's not borning here, right?

Demi: it shouldn't. My doctor said I would be giving birth in two weeks or so

Oak: that's cute

Demi: yea, I'm terrified (we laughed and I started to record my vocals for a new song) your light made my life glo- (I stopped immediately when I felt water running through my legs and glanced down with a loud groan as I felt the first contraction)

Oak: Demi? What happened? Why did you stop? (I glanced at him and chuckled while in pain)

Demi: bingo! The baby's coming

Oak: no fucking way

Demi: yes, fucking way (I said and two girls from the team helped me to my car where Max was calmly waiting for me. Of course, he had no idea I would end up having my baby that day)

Max: where to? (He asked me and I groaned)

Demi: to the park maybe? Don't be dumb, I need to get to the hospital now! (I yelled at him and he started driving as fast and save as he could)

Max: are you okay there? (I nodded trying to catch my breath and then I remembered an important detail)

Demi: Max...give me...my..phone

Max: what?

Demi: do it! (He handed me my phone and I called Joe)

Joe: hello babe, how are y-

Demi: agh! (I yelled in agony as I felt the strongest contraction hitting me)

Joe: Dems? You're there?

Demi: the baby...is coming

Joe: what? When?

Demi: now!

Joe: oh shit, oh shit (he mumbled on the line and I rolled my eyes)

Demi: move your fucking ass to the hospital, Max driving- me there

Joe: okay, okay...don't worry baby, everything will be fine

Demi: I'm not scared Joseph, you are! (I hang up on him and chuckled as my body contracted again) fucking boys, they're bab-ies

Max: we're here Demi (I sighed and he helped me out of the car)

It didn't take long for Joe, Nick, Frankie and Kevin to be in the hospital, Joe holding my hand as tears rolled down my cheeks and the other three brothers waiting outside of the room.

Joe: does it hurt to much babe?

Demi: what do you think? (I asked and regretted) sorry babe, this is just...I wasn't ready for this happening today

Joe: I guess our jelly bean is not so little anymore and wants to meet us

Demi: time has flown, it felt like everything happened yesterday...and now I'm about to give birth to a baby that will obviously have a head as big as ours

Joe: you're gonna be okay

Demi: yea right, my pussy won't (we chuckled and he kissed my forehead)

Joe: you'll do good. I'm sure about it

Demi: will you be there holding my hand? (I closed my eyes as I felt my belly aching)

Joe: ummm...do I have to? (I glared at him and he nodded) okay fine, I'll be there holding your hand but...I can't promise I won't faint

Demi: Joe, it's just some blood, man up already (he sighed and I caressed his cheek softly)

Joe: I'll try and do my best but it really scares me...everything, not just the blood (I nodded and he caressed my belly) I'm excited tho

Demi: I'm not that excited, I've been 9 months with that baby inside of me...how am I gonna live without it?

Joe: we could have another one (he joked and I opened my eyes widely while shaking my head) no?

Demi: not anytime soon

Joe: next year?

Demi: what?! No way...at least four years til next baby

Joe: you say that now but what if my condom is in bad conditions one night? And then, three weeks later you find out you're pregnant

Demi: you're a fucker (I said and he laughed) but I know damn well you wouldn't do that on propose...You're way too sweet with me to do such an awful thing (he nodded and pecked my lips softly before the door of the room opened revealing my doctor)

Doctor: let's check if you're ready to push (I bit my lip as she checked on it before she smiled big with excitement)

Joe: what?

Doctor: you're ready to do it Demi. Let's move you to the other room. Are you guys ready to meet your baby?

Jemi: not at all (she laughed and shrugged)

Doctor: you'll forget your worries once you see the baby, I'm sure

Demi: you've never had kids

Doctor: thankfully, that's why I don't know how painful it is to do it

Demi: you can't talk then (we laughed and she nodded while they moved me to another room)

The minutes passed quickly and then, I was pushing and probably breaking Joe's hand while doing it.

Doctor: once again, push

Demi: I'm tired of fucking pushing and seeing nothing! (I yelled as I pushed and Joe kissed my hand)

Joe: don't worry baby, we're almost there

Demi: shut the fuck up! (I yelled at him and the doctor laughed)

Doctor: I see the head, do it as hard as you can now (I remember pushing three or four times more with the light blinding me before I heard the damn holy and those words, that proved me wrong) it's a baby girl!