78.

JOE P.O.V.: as we entered into Demi's house, we sat on the couch and her dogs came running to us.

Joe: okay okay guys, I'm happy to see you too (they calmed slowly and sat on our laps)

Demi: do you have work tomorrow?

Joe: afternoon, do you?

Demi: probably in the afternoon too (I nodded) wanna stay with me tonight? I wanna have another best friends' night (I smiled and nodded again)

Joe: sure Dems, what will we do today then?

Demi: I gotta do my skin care routine

Joe: can I join you? I feel like my face needs care (she chuckled and smiled)

Demi: I'll help you with it

Joe: okay, I can cook something delicious for us

Demi: well, you have to find something to work with in my fridge first, but if you do...then, I'll be grateful

We stood up and walked to her bedroom, she handed me her laptop with a smile.

Demi: put some music on baby, I wanna be entertained

Joe: what kind of?

Demi: whatever you like I probably will like it too (I nodded smiling and she entered to the bathroom to pick the things for her skin care routine) I have an old guy's pyjama in my wardrobe and I don't know who this is from but...I think it'll look good on you (she said giving me some clothes)

Joe: you really want me to wear this? (She smiled sweetly and nodded) I hate that you're so beautiful I can't say no to you

Demi: come on, change your clothes so I can start working in that handsome face you have (she said with a wink and I put on some music before standing up to change my clothes)

After we changed our clothes, she put the mask on our faces and we danced to the beat of the music while waiting for our time to take it off. I smiled when I saw ger her dancing slightly and smiling in front of the mirror and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Joe: is it time already?

Demi: yep (she sat on the sink and opened her legs before starting to take the mask off my face)

Joe: wait, a second (I put the timer on my phone and posed with her to get a photo) now, you can keep going

Demi: okay (she started to clean my face and I rested my hands on her legs watching her face closely)

Joe: I hate you (I said and started kissing her face everywhere making a mess in our faces as she laughed out loud)

Demi: Joe, stop!

Joe: I'm sorry baby, you're just too beautiful I can't resist this (she hit my chest softly and shook her head bitting her lip)

Demi: I love you, Joseph

Joe: I love you too, freckles

After she finished with my mask, I helped her with hers and we headed downstairs, where I posted a new photo in my instagram.

Joejonas

Liked by nickjonas, daniellejonas and 976.552 more
joejonas this is real friendship you kids, me doing her mask 😜😜😜