Important Announcement

Hey guys, how's everyone doing? I hope you're all safe and good. I felt the need to talk with you about some things that's been happening lately...

Most of you probably saw Sophie's photos with a baby bump. I wanted to communicate a very special choice I've made today.

Things started to become more difficult for me, to keep hope and try to write romantic scenes about people that hurt each other...to be honest with you all, today I thought seriously about stopping my stories. Cause I've been thinking that there's no clue to keep doing it...

But then again, I remembered how amazing y'all are, how much fun we  have together, how cool is to have such supportive readers and I realized that I can't make it without you guys. We're together in this and I just wanna let you know that I'll still write for the people we love, I still think things can become better between Demi and Joe; but until those times arrive, we'll wait together and as always.

Let's keep our little fiction world for now. I won't let you guys down. Thank you for always being the best support for me. I wouldn't be here still if it wasn't for you. Love only.

And by the way, check out my new Jemi story "If The World Was Ending" for more joy.