65.

DEMI P.O.V.: after I said those words, he's eyes changed. "I'm afraid" I said hoping he would understand and decide to just be my friend...but of course, Joe would never do that.

Joe: afraid of what?

Demi: I know you had nothing to do with me going to rehab in 2010 but Joe I...there's a part of me that is still afraid of you leaving me when I need you the most, and afraid of the whole people talking shit about us and wishing us the worst luck, afraid of Phil kicking you off the team for being with me, afraid of you realizing that you could have the best of the world and don't wanting me anymore (I said while tears rolled down my eyes and he grabbed my hand caressing it)

Joe: I fucked up when I left you alone when we were teenagers, but we're not anymore. I promise Demi, I would never leave you alone again if you need me...I don't care about thoughts of anyone, if I love you, then I love you...that's not gonna change for the comments we'll get from everyone. Phil and the team, they can suck a dick if they kick me off but I won't let you go again for his ugly ass not liking it, you're way more important to me than him, even than my career. I'd rather be broken but with you (I smiled slightly and dried my tears) and I really doubt that there's something better than you anyways, I've only thought one woman was in the same level you are and I'm divorced now (I chuckled) no one has ever topped you Dems...I promise we'll be fine if we do this together. I promise I won't let us fall...please, just give me a chance to show you how good we can be. (I sobbed and nodded slightly)

Demi: okay, it's okay. I trust you enough to do this...b-but you need to swear to God that, no matter what happens between us, we'll never be away from each other...can you? (He nodded smiling slightly)

Joe: I swear it, to God (I bit my lip and he kissed my hand softly and I stood up)

Demi: it smells like you're cooking, am I allowed to stay?

Joe: well...it depends (I raised my eyebrows)

Demi: it depends on what?

Joe: you have to give me a kiss to be able to stay with me (I giggled when he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and leaned down to kiss my lips sweetly) I can't believe you really trust me that much to do this with me (I laughed and pecked his lips)

Demi: I can take it back if you want to (he shook his head smiling)

Joe: no. I won't disappoint you my freckles

Demi: kay, I believe in you Joey (he kissed my forehead softly and we walked to the kitchen of the house)