24.

JOE P.O.V.: on friday night Nick entered to my room with a smirk and chuckled.

Joe: what?

Nick: I can't go with you tonight

Joe: why not?

Nick: I'm gonna have dinner with someone here

Joe: okay, so you really changed me for your girl, huh? (He shrugged laughing)

Nick: what else can I do?

Joe: well...thanks for nothing, I'll go alone anyways

Nick: Demi's going?

Joe: I hope, but I'm not sure tho

Nick: you'd go if she wasn't going?

Joe: I'd go to check and then come back here if she's not there

Nick: you like to benefit with her a lot, don't you?

Joe: I guess so...we are best friends, that makes it special

Nick: you should be careful with it tho

Joe: I'm not gonna fall for her, don't worry

Nick: okay, whatever (he left the room and I left the house when I heard he was already on his par of the house)

I entered in the club and walked to the bar, asked for a beer and a bottle of water and waited for Demi. Around half an hour later, I saw her entering the club and walking to me with a smile on her face. I smiled back and she greeted her friends before walking to me.

Demi: hey (we hugged)

Joe: hey...take a sit (she sat beside me and I handled her water)

Demi: thanks

Joe: how are you? (We talked a little about our life and then headed to the dance floor. We had fun there, mostly as best friends until a very sexy song from Madonna started playing and she started to grind on me, making me hard) Dems (I whispered in her ear and she turned around wrapping her arms around my neck)

Demi: I have a surprise for you

Joe: why?

Demi: today's March, 13th...and maybe you don't remember but-

Joe: Jemi day (I said smiling and she nodded bitting her lip)

Demi: so I have a special something for you

Joe: what is it? (She bit my earlobe and whispered sensually)

Demi: leave with me and I'll show you

Joe: no need to say it again (I kissed her neck and we walked quickly to my car)

The drive back home was calm even tho she had her hand in my upper leg all the time but once we started to my room, everything became hot.

Joe: so- (she pushed me to the bed and I sent her a confused stare)

Demi: don't worry (she put on a playlist on her phone and started to dance as she took off her clothes to show me a very sexy red lingerie that I haven't seen in her before) you like it? (She asked me and I bit my lip before nodding)

Joe: come here (I palmed my lap and she giggled before taking off her lingerie and walking naked to me. I took off my jeans and t-shirt and she sat on me straddling my member) shit (I moaned when I felt the wetness in her pussy brushing to my underwear)

Demi: I hope you have extra energies for tonight

Joe: I always have extra energies for you (I said in a husky voice and she devoured my lips with passion while jumping a little on my lap) fuck babe

Demi: shhh, you told me Nick is in his house (she said smiling and I turned us around putting myself on top of her before taking my boxers off)

Joe: I missed you this whole week

Demi: too much?

Joe: this much (I said putting a condom and spreading her legs wide open) are you ready? (She nodded and I brushed a finger against her wet pussy making her arch her back at me) you're so wet for me

Demi: fuck me already (she whispered breathlessly and I chuckled before penetrating her hardly) agh! (She moaned and I kissed her lips to shut her moans but it was impossible given the pleasure we both were experiencing)

Joe: you're so tight (I moaned on her ear and she bit my lower lip with force making me groan) oh shit

Demi: harder (I pressed my lips on hers and started to move as hard as possible making us both close our eyes and she, scratched my back once again with her nails)

Joe: oh fuck Demi! (I groaned when I came on her and she let out a slight scream when she reached her climax)

Demi: shi- (she bit her lip with force and I saw her eyes going all white as the pleasure took her whole body) fuck, you're so great at this (I kissed her forehead and rolled beside her covering us with the sheet)

Joe: I think this has been our best sex ever...right?

Demi: for sure (she crawled on my side and hugged my waist as I played with her sweaty hair) iugh, don't do that...I'm way too sweaty

Joe: I am too and you're using my chest as a pillow

Demi: I don't mind

Joe: me neither (she looked up at me)

Demi: tomorrow I'm gonna need your shower before I leave

Joe: I'm gonna need a shower too, you know what that means? (I asked her raising my eyebrows and she laughed)

Demi: we won't do that

Joe: why not?

Demi: we've never had sex during the day

Joe: there's always a first time, you don't want to try?

Demi: I'm not sure I wanna try tomorrow...maybe later on

Joe: okay freckles (she giggled and kissed my cheek before laying her head down on my chest again)

Demi: see you in some hours

Joe: see ya Dems (I turned the lights off and we fell asleep hugging each other as every weekend)