82.

DEMI P.O.V.: I woke up at 3 p.m. again and realized I never got up from bed after Joe left the house, I haven't even eaten lunch. My phone rang again reminding me why I woke up abruptly. I glanced at it on the bed side table and stood up carefully before walking to the door to go upstairs. I took the call half stairway.

Demi: hello?

Joe: holy! What the hell were you doing? You really scared the shit out of me

Demi: (I chuckled) I'm sorry babe, I know I was supposed to call you but I've been sleeping

Joe: I called you 4 times before this one, I was worried sick for you Demi (I chowed down on my lip and sighed)

Demi: I'm so sorry Joey, truly...can you forgive me?

Joe: (he chuckled) yes, I can but just because you're beautiful and I know how deep you fall asleep (I laughed and heard him laugh softly too) how are you?

Demi: I'm better now, about to eat lunch

Joe: at this time? (I smiled)

Demi: hey, I already told you about me falling asleep

Joe: fine fine...what will you have for lunch?

Demi: probably a sandwich with salad since I don't wanna throw up again after eating

Joe: okay but also don't forget you have to eat for two people now, not just you

Demi: I won't...how is the recording going?

Joe: pretty good, we've finished two songs and we'll work in two more til night (I nodded. They always worked hard.)

Demi: that's awesome

Joe: yea, kinda. I need to go back to the boot, can you please talk to me later? I don't wanna worry for you that way again (I chuckled)

Demi: yes, I can. I'll call you, now forget about me

Joe: you know that's not fucking possible babe (I bit my lip smiling and gulped)

Demi: I love you, Joey

Joe: I love you too, Dems...be safe

Demi: you too, bye

Joe: bye (I hang up on him and started eating my sandwich. I was kind of starving)

JOE P.O.V.: after Demi hung up on me, I slid my phone in the pocket of my jeans and walked back to the recording booth where Kevin was rehearsing a melody with his guitar. Since we were alone there, I thought it was the best moment to ask him about it.

Joe: Kev

Kevin: yea?

Joe: how did it feel to become a dad? (He looked at me with raised eyebrows)

Kevin: why do you wanna know that? You got someone pregnant? I thought you had no girlfriend

Joe: (I chuckled) I don't have one and didn't get anyone pregnant either...is just that I'm curious about that (he nodded and smiled slightly)

Kevin: it felt amazing to be honest...kind of scary too because it's a new life that you have to understand as it goes since you've never did that before

Joe: with Alena?

Kevin: with both of them. Of course Dani and I were more scared when Alena was born but with Valentina it happened too...kids are always different (I nodded)

Joe: but you liked it?

Kevin: I love it, it's like having a literal piece of you in the world (I smiled slightly as I thought of his words and he chuckled) why that face?

Joe: uh, nothing...I'm just trying to imagine how that would feel (Nick entered the place and smiled)

Nick: what were you guys talking about? You stopped when I entered. Were you talking shit about me? (He asked laughing and Kevin shook his head)

Kevin: we were talking about parenthood (I saw Nick frowning and turned my back at him as he sat to play the drums)

Nick: parenthood?

Joe: guys, we have two works to finish, let's work this out (I said and they started playing the music without asking more)