98.

DEMI P.O.V.: it was a little after 2 a.m. when I woke up and noticed the bed was empty beside me and cold as well. I frowned and stood up to go check where Joe was. I noticed he wasn't in the bathroom and walked to the music room by my room.

He was staring through the window as the moon made his features even more noticeable. I walked silently to his back and wrapped my arms arouns his waist causing him to sighed.

Joe: I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to wake you up

Demi: you didn't. I just woke up and noticed you weren't by my side anymore...what happened?

Joe: don't know. I couldn't get any sleep so, I decided to come here and watch the moonlight to catch some sleep

Demi: did it work? (He shook his head and I kissed his shoulder over the fabric of his t-shirt as I ran my hands through his torso in a caressing way) why don't you go back with me to bed? I'm not that sleepy tonight, we can watch a movie...or just talk until we feel like sleeping

Joe: Dems, you need to rest. That's what the doctor said

Demi: I know what she said Joe, but I can't sleep if I'm not tired, right? (He glanced back at me and nodded)

Joe: I guess we could talk for a while in bed (I smiled slightly and nodded)

Demi: let's go, babe

We walked back to my room, got under the sheets and cuddled each other. Joe was as silent as ever, and that made me a little worried.

Demi: hey...what happened? (I asked caressing his cheek softly as I looked up at his face)

Joe: I can't really lie to you, can I? (I shook my head and he grabbed my hand from his face to play with my fingers) I've been kind of reading some comments people has made about us being together again and...I don't know, I guess they're right when they say you shouldn't be with me again cause I left you alone twice before, when you needed me the most

Demi: (I sighed) we both know how the haters are...I mean, Taylor says it in her song "haters gonna hate", right? We can't let that get to our heads

Joe: I would love to be able to stop the thoughts I'm getting but...are they really wrong? Or it's true that I don't deserve the change to be around you again?

Demi: are you serious? (I asked surprised and he shrugged slightly)

Joe: Demi, I fucking broke you once and left you another time. What would happen if I do it again?

Demi: you won't. I know you wouldn't leave me alone again, let alone now that we're expecting a baby...I know you wouldn't be capable of doing that (he looked down at me and caressed my cheek with his index finger)

Joe: of course I wouldn't leave you but...I don't know if I'm gonna be able to resist all the hate people will throw at me. I don't wanna let you down

Demi: babe, you won't. We're in this together. You fall, I fall with you...remember? (He half-smiled and nodded)

Joe: I don't want you to lose fans or friends for dating me again. You deserve better.

Demi: (I sighed resting my body on my elbow as I stared right into his eyes) listen to me and never ever forget about this. You're all I need to be happy, if that means having the world against me...then I'm fine. I'd rather be alone with you.

Joe: I love you way too much, it's even scary to be this in love (I giggled and nuzzled his neck softly) lemme kiss you real quick (he whispered pulling my chin up to reach to my mouth with his soft lips)

He placed his lips on mine and stroked my cheek while doing it, melting a little bit more my heart.

Joe: you're the one I want forever

Demi: Joe...can you promise me something?

Joe: anything

Demi: promise me we'll give our baby the best family ever

Joe: (he smiled nodding and I smiled back at him) I promise, freckles

Demi: thank you, handsome