73.

JOE P.O.V.: I smiled watching Demi play with Valentina on the couch and Nick tapped my shoulder once catching my attention.

Nick: you're good again with her?

Joe: yep

Nick: just friends? (I nodded)

Joe: yes, as always (I walked to where they were and sat beside Demi)

Demi: hey (she said smiling briefly at me)

Joe: hey girls, what are you doing here?

Valentina: I'm drawing Demi's dogs Cinderella and Batman (I nodded smiling at how cute she was and rubbed Demi's lower back softly)

Joe: you're okay?

Demi: yes, Valentina and I are best friends now, aren't we? (She nodded)

Valentina: Alena is obsessed with Miley but I like Demi more (she said with a shrug)

Demi: aw you're so cute (she said and they hugged shortly before Demi turned her head to look at me) are you okay? You're not very talkative today (she said resting her hand on my knee and I nodded slightly)

Joe: yea, I am (I rested my back on the couch and Demi leant to rest her head on my shoulder as she brought her legs up to my lap)

Demi: she's so smart Joe, it's crazy, I swear (I chuckled)

Joe: yea, she really is smart...that kid is crazy (she nodded smiling and Valentina showed us her drawing)

Valentina: you like it uncle Joe?

Joe: yes princess, it looks very real

Valentina: thank you (she said walking closer to us) Demi

Demi: yea?

Valentina: can you show me more pics of your dogs? Please

Demi: sure sweetie (as Demi started to search for pics on her phone I picked Alena up and sat her on my lap by Demi's legs)

I couldn't help but wonder what my family would think of us acting that way but I really...couldn't care less.

Valentina: I have dogs too, they're small and cute too

Demi: really? I would love to meet them one day

Valentina: you're invited to my house any day you wanna go

Demi: thanks baby (Demi said caressing Valentina's cheek and I rested my arm around Demi's shoulder as the little girl grabbed Demi's phone to look at some more pics)

Joe: are you tired?

Demi: kinda, not too much tho...are you?

Joe: mmm not really, I guess

Demi: what do you think about Miley and Nick?

Joe: well, we know Nick has always had a special spot for her in his heart, I just hope she loves him too

Demi: I think she truly does Joe, I've never ever seen Miley this committed to someone, let alone, someone's family

Joe: yea, I hope you're right

Demi: I just wish them the best (I nodded and stroked her cheek before standing up from the couch leaving Valentina sitting beside Demi)

Joe: be right back, gotta go to the bathroom 

Demi: kay (I was going to the bathroom when Nick chuckled beside me)

Joe: what?

Nick: just friends? Really? (I raised my eyebrows)

Joe: yea, why?

Nick: you just acted all like a family with Valentina on the couch (I shrugged)

Joe: it's just friends love and chemistry

Nick: yea, and I was born yesterday (I rolled my eyes and entered to the bathroom)

He knew it. We were probably too obvious.