33.

Maddie: wait a second (I glanced at her) it was during the Camp Rock 2 tour?

Demi: yes (her eyes opened widely) and before you say anything...everyone knows that the purity ring it was a big fat lie for all of us (she laughed and I shrugged smiling) Maddie, it was just an image we had to keep

Maddie: but you were 18, you was supposed to be a good girl at that age still (I chuckled)

Demi: neither me or Joe were so (I shrugged and we laughed) anyways...I was saying...

FLASHBACK CONTINUES
Joe turned around sighing in relief when we heard the door closing again.

Joe: that was close (I only noticed there that he left his jacket on a chair)

He was the hottest I've ever seen him until that moment. I remember bitting my lip as my eyes wandered through his toned perfectly shaped body, stopping slightly at his manhood cause it was something that amazed me everytime even tho, at that time, I've seen it before a couple times.

Demi: I should go to my room (he nodded slightly as he eyed me from head to toe and I walked to the door passing by him slowly)

The whole room was very quietly. I think I could hear my own heartbeats but maybe it was because how hard they were at the moment.

Joe: I didn't get her...it just happened with the time (he said in a breath making me turn around to face him)

Demi: what?

Joe: umm, you asked me about Ashley...I didn't really get her, she liked me and I enjoyed our conversations...but it wasn't something I worked to get

Demi: but you started to talk with her while dating me...didn't you? (I said a little disappointed and he shook his head)

Joe: no. Demi we were together, I wouldn't do that to someone ever

Demi: cheat? (He nodded and I chuckled at the thought that crossed my mind. Of course he wouldn't cheat on her with me)

Joe: I would never cheat on you, at least

Demi: good to hear that now that we're not together anymore (I said and chuckled as I grabbed the handle of the door ready and frustrated to leave)

Joe: y-you don't have to tell me but...Nick, said that you're seeing someone...is that true?

Demi: I'm talking with someone yea (I said facing him again) but we're just starting to know each other tho

Joe: have you...you know (he said nervously and I frowned)

Demi: what?

Joe: have you had sex with him already?

Demi: (my eyes opened with surprise) why do you care? (I said walking closer to where he was with my arms crossed)

Joe: I don't (he said with a shrug)

Demi: you had sex with Ashley, I already know (he sighed)

Joe: Nick told you about it?

Demi: well, yea, he's my best friend

Joe: mine too. I thought he wouldn't tell you.

Demi: he did. There's nothing wrong with it tho...you're dating her and you're 21 already (I said and remembered how he didn't want to have sex with me cause he wasn't even 21 yet)

Joe: well...she's older than me so it was quite easy to do it (he said and I nodded chowing down on my lower lip)

Demi: if you're done, I'm gonna leave (I started to turn around but I felt his hand around my arm)