51.

JOE P.O.V.: Demi and I were getting dressed separately cause we know we'd be fucking again if we saw each other naked. We had fun in the shower, like the last time. It was amazing. She was amazing.

She got out of the bathroom already dressed with spring clothes and smiled at me while I put a shirt on.

Demi: you're dressed formally (I nodded)

Joe: my mom always tells me to dress up more like my age and like...she thinks I should wear shirts. So whenever we go to her house, all my brothers and I, we wear shirts.

Demi: (she chuckled as I folded the sleeves of my shirt a little up) let me help you (she walked closer and did it for me as I looked down at her)

Joe: thanks freckles

Demi: do you think I'm okay like this? (She said looking down at her outfit and I smiled)

Joe: perfect Dems

Demi: alright then, I think we're ready to go

Joe: oh wait, I'm gonna eat some toast...don't you want some? (She shook her head as we walked downstairs)

Demi: I'm not really hungry today (I glanced at her and she chuckled) I promise is just that, I'm just not hungry...don't worry (I nodded slightly and started eating while she chatted on her phone)

Joe: I'm ready (I said with food in my mouth and she busted out laughing)

Demi: that's gross

Joe: I know (I said with a shrug)

We left the house and I drove us to my mom's while we listened to some music.

Joe: here we go

Demi: I'm nervous (I smiled at her)

Joe: why? They love you

Demi: do they? Still? I don't know Joe...after everything that happened...with Phil and the whole team...I don't know if I should be here (I frowned when she stopped on her tracks)

Joe: what happened?

Demi: I'll take a cab home

Joe: what the fuck are you talking about? You'll be welcomed and if you're not, I'll leave with you. We're together in this. (She smiled slightly at me and I wrapped my arm around her as we approached to the door)

I glanced down at her and she nodded. I rang the doorbell and we waited there. My mom opened some seconds later and her eyes opened widely when she saw Demi with me.

Denise: Demi, what a surprise you're here

Demi: yea (I heard her say quietly)

Denise: come in guys (once we were inside she hugged both of us) how are you Demi?

Demi: umm, I'm fine, really good and you?

Denise: perfectly fine. What about you son?

Joe: I'm good too mom (she nodded slightly)

Denise: you can go to the living room, everyone is there already...well, except for Nick (we laughed as we both thought he probably was with Miley)

Joe: I bet he'll be here soon (she nodded and I touched Demi's lower back softly) let's go freckles

Demi: yea

Once we entered the living room, everyone looked our way a little surprised to see her there.

Danielle: Demi! Hi (she walked to us and greeted me before hugging her tightly)

Demi: hey, it's been a really long time

Danielle: yea, look at you, you look beautiful

Demi: thanks, so do you

Kevin: Joe (he greeted me and then shortly hugged Demi) it's nice to see you again

Demi: it is (my dad looked at us and I raised my eyebrows at him so he would move and greet us)

Paul: Joe, hi son. I'm glad you came (I nodded)

Joe: yea

Paul: Demi...what a surprise you're here...Joe didn't mention he'd bring you along with him (he said and I saw the discomfort in her eyes)

Demi: I-I thought he d-did but ummm-

Kevin: there's no problem at all Demi, don't worry (he said smiling at her and I thanked him mentally)

Joe: uh, you wanna see Alena and Valentina? (I asked to Demi and she nodded slightly)

Danielle: come with me, they're outside with Frankie (they left silently and I felt my body tense up as the atmosphere did too)

Joe: just say it already (I said to my dad and my mom joined us four)