19.

DEMI P.O.V.: I was shooting the scenes for the cameo and everything was going okay until this episode happened and I didn't know how to continue.

Director: Demi, change into darker clothes to look thinner, kay? (I glanced up at the director and he looked at me) what?

Demi: you just told me to change into other clothes to look thinner...what is that?

Director: oh, I have nothing against you, believe me...but it's to make you look better on screen (my jaw dropped and I stood up from where I was and threw my papers in front of him)

Demi: I'm not doing this, you're a pig and I don't wanna work with you ever again! (I said angrily and walked to where Paul and Jill were)

Jill: hey, are you okay?

Demi: yes, I am...I just...I'm gonna leave, can one of you please tell Scooter what happened and why I won't be in this serie? Please

Paul: I'll tell him, don't worry (I sighed in frustration and grabbed my purse and phone before leaving the set)

I was in my car already when I bit my lip trying to hold my tears while my head keep repeating "you're a ten outta ten even when you forget it" but it wasn't working. I wasn't capable to find myself beautiful after a man told me I should use other types of clothes to look thinner. It was like going back to 2014 when people of my team told me that kind of things.

I started driving to my house while crying, and that's why I almost trashed my car with another one.

Demi: sorry! (I said to the woman driving and she just nodded at me)

I parked my car on the driveway of a street that I really know cause I was there and breathed to calm myself. I drove carefully about 100 mts more until I saw a white fancy house. I walked out of the car to the door of the house and rang the doorbell.

Nobody answered and I remembered he told me he'd be working all morning in the studio. I sighed loudly with tears starting to fall down again cause nothing was going okay today until someone opened the door of the house next to the one I was waiting in.

A boy walked out of the house quickly and I chuckled, obviously he'd appear today. He locked his door and turned to walk to his car but stopped when he saw me.

Nick: Joe's not home...he's on the studio and I'm gonna meet him there now

Demi: yea I- sorry I just forgot he wasn't here (I said drying my tears and he sent me a concerned look)

Nick: why are you crying?

Demi: this just hasn't been my best day by far (I said and sobbed. He touched my arm slowly and I looked at him) people called me fat, I almost trashed my car, and I just was in the street and thought of Joe- sorry, you don't even know why I'm here, right?

Nick: oh, I know...I opened the door this morning when you thought it was Joe...he told me about it even tho he didn't want to (I nodded slightly)

Demi: I should go to my house anyways (I started to walk when he cleared his throat)

Nick: you can go with me to the studio if you want...Joe's there (he said shrugging and I bit my lip)

Demi: umm, I don't think is a good thing to d-

Nick: there's no one of the team, just Joe and I...not even Kevin

Demi: are you sure about it? (He nodded) wouldn't it be too much of a burden?

Nick: probably not (he said slightly smiling to me and I nodded)

Demi: please (I said and he pointed to his car)

Nick: let's go then

Nick drove us to the studio I used to record in when I was still on their team and we didn't talk until he parked the car.

Nick: I know we're not as close as we were and that's kind of obvious but if you ever need someone...I'm here (he said looking to his hands and I glanced at him)

Demi: I know, thank you (he nodded)

Nick: are you okay?

Demi: I'll be fine (I said shrugging)

Nick: okay, let's go (we left the car and made our way into the room where Joe was sitting on a couch and playing the guitar with some papers in front of him)

Nick knocked on the door and Joe looked at us with a surprised face.

Joe: Nick, Demi...what is this?

Nick: I found a girl waiting for you outside your house, I told her you weren't there and brought her here

Joe: something else happened? (He asked to Nick a little worried)

Nick: nope (he said shrugging) I'm gonna leave you two and go work

Demi: thanks (I whispered to him and he smiled slightly at me before leaving the room)

Joe: hey, what are you doing here?

Demi: I'm sorry, I forgot you weren't home (I said and he stood up and left the guitar on the couch)

Joe: no, it's okay...but what happened? Do you need something? (I shrugged and tears filled my eyes instantly) Dems?

Demi: can you give me a hug? (I asked with a shaky voice and he walked fast to me and pulled me in to a hugh)

Joe: sure I can freckles (he said caressing my head and I started sobbing in his arms)