94.

DEMI P.O.V.: the night passed quickly and without any problems, the next morning we talked with my doctor again and she told me a ton shit of things I had to change in order to try to keep my baby alive. It wasn't something easy to take, but I wanted to do what was best for my child, even if that meant leaving music aside for a while.

Joe: you're family is outside babe, you want me to let them in?

Demi: umm, sure (I said nervously)

You don't know how your family is gonna react when they get to know you're pregnant, let alone when the father's someone that they didn't even know you were dating.

Joe: kay, be right back (I nodded and he left the room for a few seconds)

The door opened again and my whole family entered. My sisters ran to hug me and even congratulated me for the pregnancy. I supposed they were happy with all this happening, cause we've never had a baby in our family.

Dianna: Demi (she kissed my forehead) how are you feeling?

Demi: I'm...I think I'm fine but I can't be sure so (I said shrugging and Joe took a stand beside me) I know y'all wanna know things about the baby and about Joe and I as well...feel free to ask whatever you want to

Dianna: I just wanna know why didn't you tell us about you and Joe?

Demi: well, we weren't dating officially until two weeks ago, I think. And we wanted to become a stronger couple before letting everyone know about it...cause, I don't know, it scared me that maybe you'd reject Joe for things that happened in the past, you know?

Dianna: look Demi, we know Joe hurt you before but it's your decision who you let back into your life. We have nothing against him and now you both know it (she said glancing briefly at Joe)

Demi: well, thank you. I just want you all to know that Joe and I are really happy, or were really happy until all this mess started (I said glancing to my tummy and my mom sighed)

Dianna: you wanna know something crazy?

Demi: what?

Dianna: you were a high-risk pregnancy too, like your baby...and I didn't have the right precautions while being pregnant and you still made it to the world. So, you just have to have faith and strength. I'm sure that baby will be with us in...how many months?

Demi: six (I said with a slight smile)

Eddie: six? That's amazing. I can't believe I'm gonna be a grandpa (we laughed at his excitement)

Demi: yea, imagine what we feel (I said grabbing Joe's hand) we weren't even expecting to have a baby that soon...we were just starting to date so (they nodded)

Dallas: all I care about is I'll have a niece or nephew soon, that...make me emotional (she said tearing up) cause I still remember when you were a little baby and I held you in my arms all the time cause I was afraid you'd broke if I left you on your own (I smiled)

Demi: aw, come here (I said and hugged her)

Maddie: I also can't believe you guys are gonna be parents, I'm already scared for the well being of that baby (we laughed)

Joe: hey, we've grown up...I promise I'll take care of our child like-

Demi: like you take care of me (I finished for him and he nodded before pecking my lips) sorry, you'll get used to us being this demonstrative

Dianna: we don't mind as long as you're happy

Demi: I am (I said before kissing Joe's hand)

Eddie: when are they setting you free? Cause I bet you don't like being here

Demi: oh, I hate being here...they said I was going home probably later today but there's still a lot of things I'm gonna have to change from my lifestyle (I said as I felt tears filling my eyes) I don't wanna cry again cause I know that's not healthy for the baby, but I really scares me to lose them

Dallas: no, don't worry, that won't happen. That baby is yours Demi, I bet they're gonna be as strong as you (I bit my lip and nodded)

Demi: I hope even stronger than me

Joe: everything will be fine babe (he said and I smiled glancing up at him)

Eddie: we better leave now, so you can rest

Demi: okay (they all greeted us and left causing Joe to look at me)

Joe: how you feeling?

Demi: (I sighed) it went better than I thought it would go (he nodded making his way towards me) now, we just have to face your family, right? (He frowned)

Joe: they already know everything Dems, I don't think is necessary. You don't have to talk with them if you don't want to

Demi: but I want to do it, I really do...whatever they have to say, I wanna hear it, even if it's a bad thing. Cause I know it's not gonna be easy to do this together, but at least I want them to accept the fact that I'm your girlfriend now, given that they probably won't approve it

Joe: okay, whatever you wanna do is okay. I don't want you to be hurt or mistreated by my dad, cause I know he's the only one that could do it

Demi: don't worry, I have my handsome boyfriend to take care of me if I get hurt, don't I? (He smiled and caressed my cheek)

Joe: of course, I'll always be taking care of you and now, of our baby too (he said before kissing me sweetly for a few seconds)

Demi: I love you

Joe: I love you, too (his phone rang at the same time mine did and we looked at each other with puzzled expressions. That was weird)

Demi: it's Scooter

Joe: it's Phil (he said shaking his head)

Demi: what does your text say?

Joe: "We need to meet to discuss a few things. Tomorrow morning."

Demi: (I chuckled) well, I guess we'll have a double meeting to discuss the pregnancy and our lives, basically, cause my text says the same

Joe: I'm sorry, this is my dad's fault babe

Demi: umm, I think it would've happened anyway...we would have to face our managers someday, so...they're gonna tell us what to do with our lives

Joe: you don't mind?

Demi: of course I do (I chuckled) but we're used to this shit, right? People telling us what to do or not do