84.

JOE P.O.V.: as we were back home, I heard Demi sighing. I glanced at her briefly and saw a tear rolling down her cheek that she quickly dried.

Joe: baby, don't cry (I said grabbing her hand as I continued driving and felt her squeezing it a little)

Demi: I can't understand why our baby can't be perfectly fine

Joe: she didn't say that, our baby is fine now freckles

Demi: but it could go wrong Joe

Joe: hey, we have to keep our faith, right?

Demi: I don't know how to do that

Joe: (I kissed her hand and glanced at her eyes) we're together in this and everything will be fine...don't worry

Demi: okay (she whispered drying her tears away and I caressed her hand on a red light) do you work tomorrow?

Joe: nope

Demi: I don't wanna bother you or anything but...do you think I can spend the day and night with you? I truly don't wanna be alone tonight

Joe: (I smiled slightly before nodding) of course you can sweetheart

Demi: thank you

We arrived to my house a while later and laid on the sofa together, her body almost on top of mine and just holding each other. I think it was kind of therapeutic.

Joe: I saw something funny yesterday on twitter, it was a thread of you as me (she smiled and glanced up at me)

Demi: how was it?

Joe: it was pretty accurate, it seems like we're very very similar sometimes (she giggled and pecked my lips cupping my face with both her hands)

Demi: duh, that's why we're together

Joe: I love you babe

Demi: I love you too (she nuzzled my neck giving me chills and I chowed down on my lip as I thought of how much I loved her)

Joe: uh Dems

Demi: yea?

Joe: if Nick finds out of the pregnancy maybe it's my fault...I'm sorry (she raised her eyebrows)

Demi: you told him?

Joe: no, I asked Kevin something regarding parenthood and then Nick asked what we were talking about and Kevin said it, and Nick was a little suspicious...and I finally changed the subject fucking everything up (she chuckled)

Demi: you really fucked that up Joseph (I smiled and kissed the tip of her nose)

Joe: I'm sorry, please don't hate me

Demi: I could never

Joe: anyways, what do you wanna do today?

Demi: nothing much. I just want you to hold me like forever

Joe: well, I would gladly do that but...I think we need to move our asses out of this sofa and do something productive cause all we do is cuddle lately (she laughed and nodded)

Demi: okay, what do you wanna do then?

Joe: we could go out for a walk around the park near here...only if you want to

Demi: mmm, yea, that'd be cool I guess (I smiled and moved making her stand up before doing it myself, too)

Joe: let's go?

Demi: sure

Joe: we can also have launch outside if you want to

Demi: yes, that'd be cool

Joe: papz will have a nice day today (she chuckled and nodded)

Demi: you can bet they will...I'll post something today too

Joe: feeding the shippers, I see (I smiled and pecked her lips before opening the door for us to go out) my lady?

Demi: sure (she said before slapping my butt as she walked outside the house making me laugh)