60.

JOE P.O.V.: it didn't take Nick too long to post about his new life, surprisingly everyone, even our parents that didn't really know he was dating another woman.

Nickjonas

Nickjonas I love you, from hippie to rockstar, from angel to rebel

Nickjonas I love you, from hippie to rockstar, from angel to rebel. I love you cause you're authentically you. I've loved you since the beginning and I'll love you til the end. ~07/05/22~

Naturally, they would party to celebrate the engagement and I was invited by my bro cause he said I looked depressed. I went with him and Miley to the club with another bunch of friends of us. I was drinking my 6th drink of the night with Jack and Nick when I decided I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up relying on the wall behind me and they glanced up at me.

Nick: where are you going?

Joe: I need to see her (Nick raised his eyebrows)

Jack: her? Who?

Joe: I'm gonna leave...bye guys

Jack: where? You can't even walk Joe, sit down

Joe: I said I need to see her, didn't you hear or what? (I asked him with a frown and Nick glanced at him)

Nick: it's okay Jack, let him go

Joe: right, thanks Nick (I stumbled out of the bar and found a cab)

Somehow, I could remember the address and I had money to pay. The trip was pretty quick, or I felt it like that.

Joe: thanks bro, you saved the night (I said to the cab driver and he chuckled before I got out of the car and made my way slowly to the front door of the house stumbling again)

I had to grab my head after walking up the steps cause I felt like passing out. I glanced at my phone and saw the blurry numbers. 3:27 a.m. I chuckled.

Joe: she's probably sleeping (I whispered as I rang the doorbell)

After I got no feedback, I started knocking periodically in the door every two seconds with my body resting on the wall. As I heard the opening the door, I stood as straight as I could and breathed deeply waiting for her to open the door.

The door opened slowly and I smiled the most charming smile I could when I saw her messy hair and sleepy eyes.

Demi: Joe? What the fuck are you doing here at this time? (She asked with a frown)

Joe: hello freckles, I missed you too (I said and she raised her eyebrows at me)

Demi: you're drunk...come in (I stumbled into the house almost falling and laughed out loud while she glared at me)