34.

JOE P.O.V.: while I was parking my car, Demi walked out of her house with Maddie cause their dad was waiting for her on the car. Maddie glanced at me and waved before entering to Eddie's car and leaving.

I walked out of my car with a bag and put it up so Demi could see it. She smiled big and I kissed her cheek after getting to the door, where she was waiting for me.

Joe: I hope you haven't eat your dessert already

Demi: well, my dessert is arriving just now (she said to me after closing the door behind me)

Joe: aren't you too horny? (She laughed and shrugged)

Demi: you're just like me (I chuckled and nodded) what did you bring? (She said looking inside my bag) chocolate and strawberry...well-

Joe: you like it, right? Cause I didn't find our favorite (she smiled slightly and bit the corner of her lower lip staring at me)

Demi: wanna eat this upstairs?

Joe: sure (we went to her room and she lowered the lights a bit. I opened the ice cream bowl and before I could put my spoon into it, she sat on my lap kissing me passionately) okay...seems like you missed me in Paris

Demi: (she giggled) you can bet I did

Joe: did you touch yourself thinking of me? (I felt a light chuckle escape her lips as she started to kiss my neck)

Demi: you don't need to know that...it would be creepy

Joe: I wanna know (I said placing both my hands on her ass)

Demi: did you? (She asked staring into my eyes and I blushed chuckling) you did (she said pointing at me with a loud laugh)

Joe: I had to, I could have exploded (I said quietly a little ashamed and she kissed my lips slowly turning me on)

Demi: don't worry...I did too (she whispered in my lips and rolled with her. Now I was the leader)

Joe: I'm so glad you're here now (I said staring at her eyes and she nodded slightly)

Demi: me too. We need to take the ice cream to my little bridge over there (she said pointing to beside her wardrobe)

Joe: I'll go (I saved the ice cream as quickly as I could and when I turned around I saw her without any clothes and under the sheets already) you're so gonna scream my name tonight (I said in a husky voice as I took off my clothes)

Demi: come here

Joe: I'll go in a second, don't worry (I took off everything but my boxers and got under the sheets with her)

Demi: you wanna see how much I missed you? (I nodded and before I could even move, she was sitting on my waist close to my member and brushing her wet pussy against me, her hands on my chest)

Joe: fuck Demi (I groaned feeling how wet she was for me and she kissed my lips quickly before bitting her lip)

Demi: can I? (I smiled knowing what was coming and nodded)

She chuckled and got under the sheets touching my whole body and covered completely.

Joe: wait a second (I put the sheets above my head and suddenly we both were covered and I could see her as she removed my boxers)

I watched her cautiously as she grabbed my member and squeezed it quickly. That was the first time I had to close my eyes. She proceed to put it on her mouth while her eyes were on mine.

Joe: fuck...you're so- (I closed my eyes again when she started to play with her tongue on the tip of my member) shit Demi (I groaned and grabbed her hair not too strong to avoid hurting her)

She did a good job there and smiled at me wiping her mouth with her hand after I came on her mouth.

Joe: you're so amazing (I said out of breath while putting on a condom and she sat on my member kissing me passionately)

Demi: I really m-missed yo-u (she said as her hips started to move back and forth)

Joe: it shows (I said and we laughed, I started pinch her nipples slightly making her eyes go white and her jaw to shake slightly)

Demi: fuck Joe...agh (she moaned as she started to move faster on me)

Joe: bab-e I'm gonna cum a-gain (she bit her lip smiling, her eyes closed and we started moaning out loud as we reached our climaxes together)

Demi: jesus christ (She said as her body collapsed on mine)

Joe: don't involve religion please (she laughed in my neck and then laid beside me, her head on my chest) you wanna know the truth? (She looked up at me) nobody does it like you, freckles (she blushed slightly and hugged me even tighter)

Demi: do you want ice cream now? (I nodded and she stood up putting on my t-shirt before making her way to the fridge)

I put my boxer on quickly and we sat together covered with the sheets to eat our ice cream.

Demi: do you wanna know the truth? (I nodded waiting to hear her say something about how good I was in bed, but that wasn't what came out of her mouth) it wasn't Wilmer, it was you

Joe: mh? (I asked confused and she bit her lip before glancing at me)

Demi: you were my first (she said with a shrug and ate ice cream)

To be honest, I was kind of shocked.