68.

JOE P.O.V.: I was nervous to take Demi on a date. Cause I felt like it was a very decisive move. I planned on taking her to a chill cafeteria near Hollywood Hills to avoid too much people, so I sent her a text.

Joe~ freckles, don't dress too fancy, it's a chill place where I'm taking you

Demi~ okay cool, thanks for letting me know Joey

Joe~ anytime ;)

My palms were sweaty when I made my way to Demi's front door that night with a bouquet of red roses in my right hand. I rang the doorbell and waited a few seconds for her to open the door. When she did, I was taken aback by how beautiful she looked. She was wearing dark shorts, a leather jacket and a light pink crop top with her short hair wavy on the lowest parts.

Demi: hey

Joe: hey princess, you look beautiful tonight (she smiled big and bit her lip)

Demi: thanks, so do you (I gave her the flowers and saw her eyes shining) thanks again, I love them Joe...wait a second (she ran to leave the flowers inside a jar and I noticed she was wearing sneakers) we can go now

Joe: kay (she closed the door with her key and I smiled watching her)

Demi: what happened? Why are you smiling that much?

Joe: you're wearing sneakers (she giggled)

Demi: yea, you're free to laugh of how small I look (I bit my lip and shook my head)

Joe: I won't, I think it makes you even more adorable

Demi: aren't you the cutest guy ever?

Joe: well, I've always thought I am (I said playfully and she laughed before climbing into the car)

The ride was calm and we had a nice time listening to some music on the radio.

Joe: you have to know this...is really making me nervous to go on a date with you

Demi: what? Are you serious? (She asked smiling) we've done this before

Joe: I know, that's why I feel pathetic

Demi: oh, you're not. It's cute that I make you nervous (I cupped her face with one hand and pecked her lips before leaving the car)

We walked inside the cafeteria and I glanced down at her to check if she liked the place.

Joe: you like it?

Demi: yea, I...I really do Joe, it's a nice place...pretty private

Joe: well yea. It is private until paps find us (she nodded)

Demi: I think so...anyways, I like it so thank you for bringing me here.

Joe: let's sit?

Demi: sure (she said smiling slightly and we sat next to the window)