80.

JOE P.O.V.: I saw Demi struggling to hold back her tears and felt pain in my chest. I've always hated that she was so insecure, but not for me, it's just that I feel like she doesn't get how perfect she it and how much I love to be with her.

Demi: when I saw you today and the past days, doing all this amazing things for me...I just thought of how great you are and like...I don't think I deserve you

Joe: why?

Demi: I think maybe you deserve someone as beautiful as Sophie, or smart as Ashley, or kind as Blanda...and not me, cause I definitely not feel good enough when it comes to you. And I hate to feel this way but when I think of you, I feel so miserable, Joe I think you deserve better than me (she said as tears rolled down her cheeks)

Joe: babe, the reason I'm with you even after all these time is beacuse I really want to. I love you Demi, you make me feel happier than any other person in the world, you make me grow as a person, it's all about acceptance and love between us and that's something no one else gave to me, ever, just you freckles...I wish I could fix all the pain you have in that pretty heart and make you see how worthy you are...I wish you could feel all the love I have for you is nothing compared to how I've loved other girls.

Demi: I'm sorry (she said and I knew she was ashamed of talking about this. I wrapped my arm around her and we laid in bed, her head in my chest)

Joe: no, don't be...I love you, and that will never change, so whenever you feel like this let's just talk through it so we can move on stronger...kay?

Demi: okay (she whispered and hugged my waist stronger)

Joe: I'll be with you til the end of time, I hope you know that my princess (I kissed her forehead and she looked at me)

Demi: I love you more than anyone in the whole fucking world Joe, thank you for being this understanding and loving with me...I never knew I needed you to be happy, but now I do

Joe: me too (she smiled and pecked my lips sweetly)

Demi: I wanna start teasing with photos we post

Joe: teasing of us dating? (She nodded)

Demi: yes, they need to know that before papz starts making rumors about how my tummy is growing (I chuckled and nodded slightly)

Joe: yea, you're right

Demi: can you sing for me to sleep? (She asked shyly and I kissed her lips for some seconds before clearing my throat)

Joe: every night, every day, how about every lifetime? (I started singing "I believe" to her and felt her smiling until she closed her eyes making my chest to feel a deep pressure)

If I ever lose her, I won't make it without her.